14 | redeo domum

"Sch-Schrcubrwejn..."

He's speaking his language again. I-

The tall guy glared at me, as if he was telling me to let go of Yeonjun's hand.

Sorry hunnie, I found him first. Go find your own man-

"Ya! Choding-ah!"

I turned around to see Beomgyu-uglyass-warthog approaching us with a confused look.

"What are you guys doing? Playing tug-o'-war?" He playfully asked.

"Hello!" he waved at the tall guy who was still holding onto Yeonjun. He just stared at him blankly. Pfft, embarrassing Beomgyu, embarrassing.

"Hey choding, do you know him?" he asked me and I shook my head in response.

"Hey Yeonjun, did you pick a fight with someone?"

Yeonjun faced him and shook his head, too. Beomgyu scratched his head in frustration and asked, "Then what the hell are you guys doing?"

The tall guy let go of Yeonjun and Yeonjun went to our side.

"Pardon me for my intrusion but I need to get him back," the tall guy said while doing a little bow.

Get him back? You mean..?

I saw confusion in Beomgyu's eyes.

"Eh?" the only syllable he could express.

"No!" Yeonjun responded.

"But-"

"Excuse me, but who are you again?" Beomgyu asked.

This guy really doesn't know when and when not to butt in on a conversation. Remind me to kick his ass later.

"I apologize. I'm Schrcubrwejn," he introduced.

Now, how the hell are we supposed to say that.

"Is he a foreigner?" Beomgyu asked me in a whisper and I just lifted my shoulders in response.

"I'm not going," Yeonjun said.

"Why?" the tall guy asked.

Can someone tell me what kdrama is this?

"Soobin-ah..."

S-Soobin?! Yeonjun said Soobin!! Is that perhaps his nickname? Oohhh~

"I can't believe he gave us a complicated ass name when he can just be called Soobin," Beomgyu salted on my ear. I slightly elbowed him on his side.

"... I can't," Yeonjun continued.

The people are looking at us. Noo, I don't want this attention.

"Uh, guys? Can we go somewhere, umm, more private? Cuz, you know hehe, they're staring at us?" and plus, how could handsome boys (except Beomgyu) be on the same place? It makes no sense. We need to hide you.

We went to a cafe and ordered some drinks. We left Yeonjun and Soobin on the table and told Beomgyu to keep an eye on them.

I ordered four frappuccinos and some crepes. I stole a glance and they were just there– Why aren't they moving their lips? Are they not talking?! Hello, I think I've been scammed.

We took our orders and placed it on the table.

"Hey, sorry about earlier," I told Soobin. "I'm Aeji, by the way, that's Beomgyu."

"Nice to meet you. I'll be on the other table,"  he bobbed and gestured his thumb towards the other table.

He took his drink and crepe and transferred. It seems like Yeonjun and the other one has something to talk about which is none of our business. I respect privacy, okay?

"Umm.. I'll just," I hesitantly pointed to the table where Beomgyu is sitting and excused myself. I took my frappuccino and sat in front of Beomgyu, leaving them two alone.

Beomgyu is turning his back away from me. Did I do something wrong? Wait, did I?

"Beomgyu-ya..." First attempt.

No response.

"Choi Beomgyu," second attempt.

Still no response.

"I'm sorry... If ever I did something-"

He ain't batting an eye.

"Beomgyu.. Ugh, fine. I won't bother you," I murmured and took a sip from my drink.

I kept on looking back at Yeonjun and his friend. Why do I feel like there's something going on that we're oblivious of? I just brushed my thoughts away and silence went between me and Beomgyu for the whole time.

I was about to take my last bite on my food when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the cafe. With no words, I just looked vacantly at Yeonjun while he is dragging me away. He looks pissed. He's grabbing me tightly but I'm not hurt. Did their conversation didn't go well? I want to ask him, but it's not the best time.

We were still walking. I don't know where is he taking me but I'm getting scared now. Why is he not saying anything? He's freaking some of my guts out in some way.

Beomgyu...

"Aeji," he stopped walking. He faced me, took a step closer. With his free hand, he lifted my chin up. I could almost feel his breathing.

"Y-Yeonjun..." Why am I stuttering?!

"I'm sorry."

I wrinkled my brows. "For what?" I asked.

He gave me a soft, faint smile and gave a peck on my forehead. My eyes slowly widened while I was still processing what dafuq just happened.

"Aeji!!"

I flinched and I turned around to see who called me. His hand was on his knee and the other was on his chest, gasping for air.

"Yeonjun bro, don't drag Aeji like that. You'll rip her arms off," Beomgyu beefed at Yeonjun.

"Sorry," Yeonjun responded.

"Why were you walking fast anyways? You also left your friend there. What's his name again? Scooby?"

"Soobin, dumbass," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah, him, whatever. He's with Taehyun and Huening. We bumped into each other on the way so I told him to stay with them."

"Let's go home," Yeonjun said in a cold tone, without facing neither of us, still, he held my hand and we started to move away from Beomgyu.

Beomgyu was about to come after us again but I gestured that I'll just call him later.

I don't know what's wrong nor what they talked about that made him look this way, however, I just want to be here for him.

We hopped on a bus and rode home. The whole ride was silent until we arrived home. I gave him water to drink and I cooked ramen.

After cooking, I sat beside him and waited for him to talk. I don't want to ask him anything, I might make things worse.

"Aeji," he called my name.

He took a few breaths before continuing.

"I can no longer stay.... I need to go back."

"G-Go back? Where?"

"Home."

Why do I feel sad? I should be happy for him because he's going back to his place. This world is not his world anyways.

But... Why am I crying?

————
A/N:
Hello!!  I am soooo sooo sorry for waiting
for this update. I know it has been more than
4 months? yeah, but y'all still here.  *ugly sobs*
STRONG POWER, THANK YOU.