10 | nescio

"Taehyun-ah, you solved it?" I turned around to ask Taehyun. He nodded in response and showed me his paper.

"How-?"

I was alarmed when the whole class went silent, so I turned again to face the board. And I just..

8, 18, 11, 15, 5, 4, 14, 9, 19, 1, 7, 17, 6, 16, 10, 13, 3, 12, 2

"You may now have your lunch," Mr. Hwang left with a smile on his face and Yeonjun just went back to his seat.

I tilted my head and asked him, "How did you-"

"Yeonjun-ah~ Can you teach us Math?"

"Yeah, we're having a hard time catching up."

"Do you mind?"

These were the girls who said they don't need Math as long as they know how to add and subtract. I guess, people change real quick.

"He didn't come here to teach. Now, go," Taehyun said in a serious tone.

"Tch, killjoy Taehyun."

"Hey, watch your mou-" I was ready to slap some bitches when Beomgyu held me down.

"Go get yourself some tutors if you really wanna catch up with the lessons," Taehyun stood up and walked straight outside of the room. I immediately went and followed him.

I grabbed his wrist and he stopped walking.

"Taehyun-ah...."

"Oh? Noona."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He gave me a mild smile and nodded in response.

"No, you're not," I said and lowered my head.

"I'm fine, noona, really," he patted the top of my head and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Boys cr. Why?"

Oh.

He chuckled and waved without facing me. Something's up with Taehyun and I could feel it. I went back to class and I laid down on my desk.

"Ya, choding, are you okay?"

I just wanted to rest!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't respond to Beomgyu but then he asked me again. And again. The third time, he starts tapping my back. So tRusFrating!!!!

"What do y- oh Yeonjun," I was taken aback when I saw that Yeonjun was the one tapping me.

"That escalated quick. Ya, choding, if it was me would you really punch me? Wah~ You're unbelievable," Beomgyu was shaking his head in disbelief.

"Shut up," I told him then I faced Yeonjun.

"I'm hungry," Yeonjun said, placing his hand on his tummy.

Moments later, Taehyun arrived and we decided to go to a fast food restaurant near school. Yeonjun won't be able to get his lunch in school, that's why we needed to adjust.

"Aeji-ya," I turned to face Yeonjun who just called my name... again ♡

We are both in the counter area since we lost in the game of mukjjipa.

"Can I get that one?" he pointed at the monitor in front of us showing a special ice cream flavor of the day.

I faked a laugh after I saw what's on the screen.

Mint chocolate.

I don't like mint chocolate, and neither does Beomgyu nor Taehyun.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked him.

He nodded enthusiastically as is eyes sparkled together with a pouty smile. Why is he like that? It makes my heart race.

"Uh, miss," I went back to my senses when the guy at the counter snapped his fingers in front of my face. I apologized to him and handed over my card.

"We'll get one mincho please," I told the guy.

After we ordered, we then went back to our tables. Beomgyu was busy playing that shooting game on his phone again. Then he keeps on muttering stuff like why are his teammates so stupid.

"Oh, you're here," Taehyun said. I sat infront of him and Yeonjun sat beside me.

"How much was it?" He added.

"Nah, it's on me, but! Next time, it will be your treat," I said jokingly.

He chuckled and nodded his head, "Okay, call."

"Aargh!! Noobs!! My rank went down!!" Beomgyu was about to slam his phone on the table but Yeonjun placed his whole arms on the table, trying to protect Beomgyu's phone. That, my darlings, is the most adorable scene I've witnessed today.

"Here's your order," the waiter approached us with our orders and.. the legendary mint chocolate flavored ice cream.

Taehyun and Beomgyu's faces were drawn in disgust as soon as they saw the ice cream, while Yeonjun was excited enough to have a bite on it. I don't know what will be his reaction but I hope it won't be bad.

"You ain't serious, right?" Taehyun asked.

Yeonjun scooped a bite and we were all antcipating for his response to the flavor. Don't tell me he likes it.

"It's delicious."

We all stared at each other in confusion and there was silence. Yeonjun took another bite and I never saw him that happy before.

I didn't hear it wrong, did I?

"Wah~ I think I just lost my appetite," Beomgyu said.

I slightly slapped his hand that was lying on the top of the table and glared at him.

"Okay, he likes mint chocolate, let's not judge and eat our lunch," I said and thanked for the food.

We all ate our food but Beomgyu keeps on staring at Yeonjun like he was a weird person eating mint chocolate.

"Hyung, we can switch places," Taehyun offered.

"But I'll lose my appetite," I immediately said and Beomgyu glared at me. "Kidding," I added.

"No, Taehyun, it's fine," Beomgyu told him.

"Ya, Choi Beomgyu, I was just kidding!"

"I know. Just eat."

Did I upset him?

We finished our lunches and headed back to school. But there was a problem. Beomgyu was still not talking to me...

Dismissal came without, me, noticing it. After the bell rang, Beomgyu immediately went out of the room without saying a word to any of us. Taehyun also told me that he needs to run some errands and he can't go with us. That leaves me and Yeonjun alone.

This day is so messed up. I don't even know what's happening to my friends, whether they're having a hard time or they're just in a bad mood, I don't know. I don't know anymore.

"What are you thinking?" Yeonjun asked while I was spacing out.

I sighed. "I'm not sure..."

"You look weird," he added.

I stopped walking and looked up to him with a glare. "What do you mean?" I asked, raising a brow.

"You're Aeji, right?" he crouched as he cupped my face. Although, I looked like a squeezed duck, I nodded in response.

He placed his index finger on his chin and acted like he was thinking of something. The next thing I knew, I was in his arms with my face buried on his chest.

"Just as I thought you needed," he said.

This feels... warm.