09 | quaestio

"Where are you going?" Yeonjun asked while I'm putting on my shoes.

"I'm going to school."

"Again?" he pouted.

"Well, yeah."

"Can I come?" he asked.

I should be saying no. But his eyes and his lips are doing 'the thing' that makes my heart melt, how could I say n-

"No." Sorry Yeonjun. I need to do it.

"But, I hate waiting here. I want to go with you."

I bit my lower lip. "But, you can't."

"Then, can I go with Beomgyu?"

"And since when were you two close?"

"I don't want to stay here inside this house. I was born to travel into places. Besides, you lost my key, so you should be responsible for me."

He's.. not wrong. But I can't let him wander around the place he ain't familiar. What if he'll get lost? Or he'll get in trouble? What if he'll get scammed or kidnapped? Then all his organs will be sold? I can't let that happen.

"Fine, but you need to change first."

His eyes sparkled and ran to the other room to get changed.

Now, what should I do?

After he got changed, I locked the door, as usual. Yeonjun has been pulling off this simple tee and jeans like a boss.

"Choding!!"

I grabbed my chest, while I was locking the gate, when I heard his voice. What a nice greeting, I almost had a heart attack. Good morning to you, too, motherfu-

"Oh? Why aren't you dressed in uniform? Are you going to transfer to our school?"

"No!" I answered before Yeonjun could, "I mean, no. He'll just look around."

Beomgyu just nodded his head. He headlocked me and dragged me to the bus stop. Why is he always like this? I need justice.

We went our way to the school. My legs were shaking as I walk up to the school gate. I have a feeling that something will happen. I glanced at Yeonjun who holds a straight face while walking.

I looked around to see bunch of girls at my school taking a picture of him.

When we reached the school building, a bundle of girls were waiting at the mouth of the main building.

"Aaaah!!!!!!"

"Omg!! A new oPpAr!!"

"Is he a new student?"

"Aaaaaahhh!! Which department is he!!!??"

"So handsome~~!!!"

"Isn't he an idol??!?!"

"Maybe a trainee!!!"

"A model, don't ya think?!!"

They've been tailing Yeonjun all throughout the moment we were walking.

"Why didn't they react like that when I entered the school?" Beomgyu asked me. That gave me goosebumps.

"You know the answer, Beomgyu," I said and he attempted to hit me.

A loud whistle filled the corridors and the girls started to run away, leaving us three in the scene.

"Jung Aeji? Choi Beomgyu?"

Shit. It's the witch discipline officer.

"Good morning, Miss Kwon," we all bowed in front of her.