Chapter One~

Mackenzie's POV

My body filled with the sensation of pain as I was kicked violently. My Loud cries of Pain and Screaming filling the room as my Father grumbled Slurred words under his alcohol scented Breath.

My Older Brother Niall yelling at my father to stop beating me as he tries desperately to find a way to help, but there is no use. He won't stop until he's finished with me.

I let out a blood curdling scream as I feel my fathers cigar make contact with my skin.

The pain is unbearable.

"Now next time you'll do as your told won't you slut." My father slurs as he finally leaves my bedroom slamming the door behind him.

My whole body is in pain and I begin to shake at the many thoughts running through my mind. My tears flow rapidly down my face as my world starts spinning around me.

I prop myself up against my bedroom wall and bring knees to my face rocking back and forth letting my tears fall freely.

I feel Niall's arms wrap around me and I let my legs go slamming my face into his chest, letting my tears stain his red Polo.

"I'm sorry Kenzie, I'm so sorry!" Niall whispers into my hair as he holds me close to him, His tears silently flowing down his face.

"I'm scared Niall!" I mumble into his chest threw tears.

"I know, So am I." He whispers quietly.

The door the swung open again revealing my drunken and infuriated Monster of a father.

"Don't touch her!" Niall says Loudly as my father approaches the both of us.

"Son, I suggest you don't tell me what to do." My father spits out.

"And I suggest you don't touch her." He says beginning to get up.

I never understood why he did this. Every time This happens. Niall Would tell my father not to hurt me and get all protective and just end up getting hurt even more than me. I hated having to watch that, It killed me.

Before I even knew what had happened Niall was gripping his jaw lightly and glaring at my plastered father, Whom was smirking evilly at him.

Niall did what his only reflexes were to do and Spat in my fathers face causing him to become even more enraged.

It wasn't long before my father was on top of Niall Punching and kicking him to no end. His cries of pain now filled the room and my eyes filled with tears again as I screamed at my father to let him go.

"Stop, Please! Don't hurt him! Stop it!" I cry out, not wanting to watch my brother getting hurt like this.

The Pounding went on for a long while before my father looked over to me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Tell your brother that the next time he gets in the way of things, he won't just be getting a beating....That will be the least of his worries." My father warns before chuckling and walking out of the room again slamming the door behind him.

I ran over to me brother who was now clutching his stomach in pain. More tears flowing from his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Niall chock's out, Desperately trying to sit up against a wall.

"Niall are you Insane? I think the question is, Are you okay? Niall he could have killed you. He won't be as gentile with you as he is towards me because your a guy. Stop doing that! I don't want you to get hurt! Your fans are going to start to wonder where all these bruises are coming from don't you think? What about the boys? There gonna start to get suspicious as well." I say helping him up.

"I would much rather put myself in danger than have to watch my baby sister getting beat by our own father. That's a risk I'm willing to take. Don't you understand that your all I have left? If I lose you I would loose myself." He says bringing me back into his grip.

"I Love You Niall, Please just don't do anything your going to regret. I don't want to loose you either." I say Nestling into his chest.

"I Love you too Mackenzie. I will never do anything I would regret. He whispers softly picking me up and carrying me over to the bed.

Placing me down underneath the tattered blanket and sliding in beside me bring me close to him for warmth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note :D

Hey everyone :) So for those of you that don't know my name is Brinkley :) and I really really really Love One Direction!

So Yeah, Enjoy this story :) and Vote Comment give me feedback! Hope you like it :)