Prologue

I need you, not for love.... but for revenge...

Prologue

“I am leaving.” I whispered to myself. I rested my forehead in the front door, waiting for anyone to open it and say, “Don’t go!” or even a simple “Take care!” happily to me. But of course that’s just my wishful thinking.

God how I hate my life! My stupid useless life. Ever since he ordered everyone to stay away from me and never talk to me anymore, my life had been through worst. Even my own family abandoned me. He… he practically destroyed my life. I hate him SO much that I can’t even will myself to speak his name.

Because of what he did, he practically left me with no family, no friends or not even a single acquaintance. I’m all alone.

I gritted my teeth painfully as memories of the past try to spill from the vault I made on my mind. I sealed them, keeping them away from my thoughts as possible. I did not cry. Actually, I never cried anymore. I don’t even know how to do that because crying is a sign of weakness.

And weakness is what I hate the most.

I stepped back to look at our house once more. I felt all the pain, hurt and anger starting to occupy my mind, my body, my soul. I spun around and walked away from the house I called home for the past 15 years. I threw one last painful look at the house before moving forward, and onto whatever the future holds for me.

He must have thought that he won already. Well, he should think again. He must have heard the quote “Karma’s a bitch” and I’ll make sure to give him that. In the end, I’ll be the one laughing at him.

My shoes made a squeaky sound as it connected on the mud I am walking on. I must have looked so hopeless with me soaking wet under the rain walking towards God knows where. But they shouldn’t worry too much.

I’ll be back. And when I do, it’s payback time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again! =) well i wrote this story having a plot with a bit of my life story. Some things in here really happened to me(though i won't mention which one) and this would be a vampire/werewolf thingy again but not a girl fell in love with a guy too easily(that's cliche already)..i will make it a little different and i hope you guys find it nice and interesting. Well hope u like it!

Please Vote,Comment and Fan and follow my new story! Thank you!

XoxO -kim-