2.Death Valley

ARIEL'S POV

I ate the cereals in my bowl as I read the newspaper. I was ready to go to office and I was having my breakfast.

Suddenly an article caught my eye.

"DEATH VALLEY MYSTERY STILL UNSOLVED"

The mystery of the desserted town in north famously called as the Death Valley is still unsolved after 5 years. FBI has said that it is not able to find the cause of sudden death and dissappearence of the entire town.

The town was destroyed 5 years ago and all the people were found dead. Nobody knows how it happened. Some people say that it is done by the beast that lives in the forest because the villagers took away his 'lover'. But that is just a myth. Police has finally allowed the media to go there after 5 years of mystery.

O,my god!

This is amazing. I got the idea to share with everyone in the meeting. We will go to the Death valley. We will show the world what the government and police have kept hidden since 5 years.

Yay!

I kept the bowl of cereal in the sink and washed my hands.

I looked into my mirror to check my attire.

I took the keys and the newspaper and ran outside when I got a text from Daniel that he is here

I locked the door and ran to the elevator and then to Daniel. All the way ignoring the confused looks given by the watchman.

Daniel opened the door for me after kissing me on my lips.

I sat inside quickly and waited for him to sit on the drivers seat.

Once he started the car I sighed.

"I got the idea." I said looking at him.

He glanced at me with a surprised look.
"Really?" He asked.

"Yes. And its awesome." I said jumping in my seat like a child.
Daniel chuckled.

"Care to share with me." He asked.

I was going to tell him but then I thought of surprising him.

I shook my head.
"No. Its a surprise. You have to wait till the meeting starts." I said crossing my arms in front of me.

He huffed.
"Okay then. I am excited to know what it is."

We reached the office and before Daniel could open the door for me I opened it for myself and ran to the office like a maniac.

Everyone was giving me confused looks but I ignored them and took the elevator for 10th floor.

The elevator ding signalled that I had arrived.

After the door opened I rushed to Kevin's cabin and opened it without knocking.

He startled at my sudden invasion in his cabin and spilled a little coffee on his shirt which he was drinking.

"Geez women. What happened?" He said looking at me.

"I got the idea." I said grinning.

He sighed.

"We were going to talk about it in the meeting right?" He asked.

"Yeah but I am too excited." I said.

He sighed and shook his head at my childishness.

"The meeting will start in five minutes. Lets go. And then you can share it with everyone, alright?" He asked.

I nodded at him.

We went to the 6th floor for meeting where already the important employees were seated.

Kevin sat on the bosses chair and I stood infront of everyone to share my idea.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as you all know that we are here today to discuss about the new shows we can introduce to increase the TRP. I Ariel Johnson have found the correct content we can show to increase the TRP. We will make a show on the mystery of the Death Valley." I said looking at everyone.

Some of them were surprised while some were clueless.

"Okay so I am circulating this newspaper which you all can read and then you will understand what is death valley." I said giving the newspaper to Kevin.

After a few minutes when everybody read it Emily spoke up.
"Thats great. Before any other channel if we reach there, then definetly the TRP is gonna increase."

I smiled at her.
"But what exactly are we gonna do?" Camilla said with a scowl.

Bitch.

"We will go there and present facts before the world. We will try to investigate and solve it. Though we will not be able to solve it, it will increase the curiosity of the people and they will surely take interest in the show." I said.

"That will be very nice. It will be a prime time show." Mr.Jonas said.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"Its final then. Ariel you will be the host of the show and you will take your own team with you. And I will also accompany you." Kevin said in his firm tone.

"Yes sir." I said shaking hands with him.

"Lets start working then. I will hold a meeting after 2 days to know about the preparations. Start working everyone." Kevin said dismissing everyone.

I ran to my cabin to start making my team.

I had called Mr.Jonas to help me.

"So who should accompany us to the site?" I asked Mr.Jonas.

"Its you, Mr. Kevin and his secretary. And Mr.Daniel and Ms.Emily."

I started making a list.

1. Ariel Johnson- host
2. Kevin
3. Camilla- locations & assistance
4. Daniel- editor
5. Emily- facts
6. Tylor- manager
7. Josh- camera man
8. Darren- director

"Only eight people?" Asked Mr. Jonas.

"Yeah. I don't need much. And we don't know anything about how we will stay there and all." I said.

________________________________

2 days later

"Mr. Tylor, please tell us what preparations you have made." Kevin said.

We were currently in the meeting to discuss everything about the new show. All of us have been working very hard for this and everyone looked tired.

"There is only one lodge over there and so we have to stay in it. There are only a few people living there and so they will help us a little. We will leave after a week by flight." He said.

"What about the promotions?" I asked Camilla who was busy looking at her red nails.
She startled when I acknowledged her but quickly covered up.
"The promos and advertises are ready and it will be launched tonight. The sponsors are ready for it and we have already prepared the posters. So promotions will be starting tonight." She said.

"All settled then. We will be leaving after a week. Get back to work everybody." Kevin dismissed us.

I walked back to my cabin and sat on my chair.

I had a feeling that this trip would turn out to be something more.