12. Answers

ALEXANDER'S POV

I felt something struggling in my arms and pushing me away. I groaned and pulled it closer to me and rested my chin on it. It started struggling in my hold. What is it and why is it not ready to be in my arms? Wait! Why am I holding it in my arms?

My eyes snapped open to look at what it was but I was surprised to see Ariel trying to push me away and struggle against my hold. She must be freaking out as she doesn't know where she is right now.

"Stop struggling,princess." I said calmly. She stopped moving and turned her head upwards to look at me. Her pale skin looked more beautiful with the sun shining brightly through the Window. She is truly a goddess. And she is made for me. I am lucky to have her.

We are lucky to have such a beauty as our mate. Don't you think?

My beast asked me. He too was busy admiring his other half. I smiled in my mind.

"W-Where am I?" My scared angel asked in her soft voice. Why is she so scared? She looks so vulnerable. It hurts me seeing her in this state. The tear streaks were still there on her face. She had cried in her sleep and I could do nothing but give her my warmth.

"You are in our Castle." I said. I dont want to say my castle because everything that belongs to me is also hers.

Her eyes widened in shock as she heard my words. Scared of the castle so much? Or scared of the beast, is she?

"C-Castle?" She trembled in her words. She sat up straight leaving my arms and I suddenly missed her warmth.

I too sat up straight next to her.
"Yes we are in the castle. Remember I had purchased it." I reminded her.

"Why am I here?" She asked confused and then looking at her dirt stained clothes she realised what had happened.

"You fainted so I brought you here as I don't think you want to go back to that hotel." I said answering her questions.

She looked down in sadness. She is again reminded of her life and all the problems she had to face.

"Thanks but I should leave now. I will catch another flight." She said trying to get up. What! Is she not scared about all those creatures that I had sent? All my plan was a flop?

I got up quickly and went to her side where she stood.
"You are not going anywhere." I stated firmly. She gave me another confused look.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean that you can't go outside because of those dark creatures that had earlier attacked you. Do you want them to come for you again?" I asked in a low voice making sure to insert a little fear in her. I didnt want her to be scared of them. She is their queen but right now I dont have any other option.

"I would love if they catch me. I will love to end all my sufferings and Die." She said blankly. I growled in anger. What is up with her! Why is she saying all this?

"YOU WON'T SAY ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN! DO YOU GET ME ARIEL?" I yelled in anger and held her shoulders tightly. She winced and I realised that my hold was too tight so I left her quickly. I can't hurt her. Never Ever.

She started crying and sat down clutching her knees to her chest.
"Why don't you want me to die? There is nothing left for me in this world. No family, no friends. I am all alone so why and for whom should I live?" She said with frustration. My heart broke at her sight. She was so hurt that she refused to live.

I crouched down to her level and my hand moved through her soft locks.

"Please don't say that Little one. You are so precious you dont even know that. We dont live for others Ariel. We live for ourselves. It is on us that what we find happiness in. The loss of your family was fate. Your friends who left you were not worth your attention. You are the most precious and important person in this world for someone who loves you very much. You should stay happy baby not for yourself but for that one person who loves you so much." I said with love. She needs to understand her worth. Some douches can't make her feel worthless.

"Who loves me so much? I don't even know anyone. The one person I thought who loved me, he threw me in front of those creatures and left me. Who else will love someone as pathetic as me?" She said with a lone tear escaping her eyes once again. I wiped her tears and cupped her face.

"That boy who left you was a complete Bastard so don't even think about him. He will get right punishment for what he has done to you. So stop thinking bad of yourself because of some scumbag who couldn't undestand your worth. Am I clear,angel?" I asked her. She thought for a second before nodding. I smiled at her.

"Why are you so sure that someone will love me?" She asked all of a sudden taking me off guard.

"Um...because I know it. You are so beautiful and kind...." I trailed off not knowing what to reason. How can I say that I am the one who loves you like crazy.

"You only met me once Alexander. How can you talk about me like you know me since years. Why do I feel like I have known you since long? When I just met you yesterday." She said. Her words were a ray of hope for me. One day she will remember everything. And I will do my best to make her recall everything.

"Get ready Ariel. I am taking you somewhere that you will get answers to all your questions." I said.

I know where to take her. At least she will remember something about her past.