Epilogue

Ariel opened her eyes slowly as she adjusted to the light around her. She was still in the same room. Alexander's room.

She remembered what had happened earlier with those men who came into the house. She frantically threw the blanket off her and examined her state. She was still wearing clothes and was unharmed like nothing happened. Then she remembered that some one had came in when she had passed out. Someone had saved her. Ofcourse it was Alexander. She thought.

His name brought back the events she saw in her dream. He was telling her the truth. They were in love with each other. Deeply.

She remembers everything now. She knows that her grandma tricked her into it and the villagers were indeed bad people who separated them. A tear slid down her cheeks as she remembered the incident. She felt so helpless at that time. All she wanted was Alexander.

She started cursing herself for acting so bad to him. He had to live all these years without her and she just behaved so badly with him. So distant. She felt guilty of herself. She had hurted him so much by her words and her actions.

She needed to see him, apologize to him. She needed him.

She looked around the room but there was no sign of him. She got off the bed and walked outside the room. Standing Outside was Michael. He gave her a small smile as she approached him.

"Michael....where is he?" She asked with worried expression.

"Who? That Daniel?" Michael asked making her frown. She looked down as her guilt increased. How could she take that bastards side? She was so blinded by her foolishness.

More tears escaped her eyes and she shook her head.

"N-No. He...Alexander." She said.

Michael gave her a suspicious look.

"Why? Is there any more insult remaining, your highness?" He mocked. He had seen his master sad and hurt. He had felt his pain for 5 years and he had experienced everything that his master went through.

"No....I remember. I remember everything." She broke down and started crying.

Michael was taken aback. She had remembered everything. This was what his master wanted. But now his master was already in so much pain.

"Where is he Michael?!" She snapped at him as she saw he was not responding.

"W-West wing" he said in a low voice.

Ariel frowned. That was not something she knew about or she had ever gone to.

"West wing? What's that?" She asked.

"Its his Majesty's place. Nobody goes there. He stays there when he is angry or sad." Michael said.

"Take me there." She said with a determined look. Michael gave her a confused expression.

"Why I mean...nobody goes there. It's dangerous." He said in worry.

The west wing was abandoned years ago and only the beast went their to take out his anger. Going there was like entering a lions Den.

Ariel gave him a half smile.

"Do you think I can ever get hurt with Alexander with me?" She questioned as she remembered how many times he had saved her until now. He was always her saviour.

Michael was still in doubt but her words were true. He won't hurt her. Ever.

"Follow me your highness." He said and she nodded with her smile. Her tears had dried now. The sadness was overtaken with nervousness to see him. It was the first time she was seeing him after recalling her memories.