8. Stranger

ARIEL'S POV

I came downstairs and saw the staff gathered near the reception and with them stood one of the most handsome man I had ever seen.

His blue eyes found mine as soon as he saw me. It was like a trance we were in. His eyes were so beautiful and they felt like I had seen them many times and drowned myself in their depth. His eyes had his emotions on surface. They had a longing in them. A desire for someone and more importantly they had love in them.

My eyes travelled down to his sharp jawline and the light stubble on his perfectly tan face. His torso must be well built as it is obvious looking at his broad shoulders and bulging muscles. I want to touch the skin underneath the shirt of his.....EWWWW!

What the hell am I saying! I don't even know him and most importantly I have a boyfriend. I shouldn't be thinking of him like this. When did I become so gross?

I looked back to his face and he was watching me with amusement in his eyes and a smirk on his face. He must have caught me staring at him for so long. I looked away embarrassed of myself. My face must be a tomato by now.

I looked at the butler who gave me a polite smile. He Walked towards me and stood in front of me but suddenly a loud growl erupted startling all of us.

The handsome man was looking at the butler with anger. His jaw was clenched and his hand formed fist. Overall he look more hot. O,god! I should stop these thoughts of mine. They are not good at all.

But why is he angry all of a sudden? Did the butler do something wrong?

Before I could think of anything the butler took a step back from me and the handsome stranger relaxed. Was he angry because the butler stood near me!No! What am I even thinking.

The butler cleared his throat and looked at me.
"Did you want something Miss Johnson?" He asked me with a polite smile which I also returned with my own.

"Yes. I was actually looking for something to eat. May I get some snacks?" I asked him.

"Ofcourse. Come with me please." He said gesturing towards the dining room.

I followed behind him but all the time I felt eyes on me. Maybe its my imagination.

I went to the dining room and sat down on a chair.

"Would you like some sandwich?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure." I said. He went away to the kitchen I guess and I sat in my seat relaxed. Finally tomorrow I will be leaving this place. Its the most dangerous place ever and I never in my life want to come back. I don't even want any contact with those people whom I called my friends. From tomorrow everything will change in my life. I will have to again go on a job search. That's the most tiring thing ever. I wish I find a job soon. I don't have enough savings left.

Someone cleared their throat besides me. I looked to my side and saw the handsome stranger sitting besides me on a chair. When did he come here? Was I so busy in my own thoughts that I never noticed him coming?

I looked at my hands that rested on the table. The air suddenly felt thick and a wave of nervousness washed over me. Sitting on a dining table with him beside me brought a feeling of deja vu. But how? I have never met him before.

"Hey!" He said to me. His voice o lord. It was the most beautiful and husky voice I have ever heard. It caused a shiver to run down my spine. Not even Daniel had this effect on me with just his voice.

Gosh how can I speak in front of him? I can't even find my voice. I gained some confidence  before opening my mouth.

"H-Hi." Stupid stuttering. I hate myself for stuttering in front of such a handsome hunk.
He must be thinking that I am a freak.