14. Cliff

ARIEL'S POV

You know the feeling of content. The feeling of warmth that fills your heart just by a small gesture of someone. I am feeling that right now. I am sitting on a huge dining table eating absolutley delicious lunch with two kind strangers.

Strangers, Yet they make me feel happy. I feel like I am home. After many years for my parents death I am feeling something like this. I feel so comfortable with them like I've known them for years.

Alexander and his butler,Micheal leave no effort in comforting me. They are continously feeding me more and more delicious food saying that I am too skinny and I should get some real weight. All this while asking me few harmless questions about myself and my life in New York. I feel like they have known me from before. But I can't keep a finger on when. Their behaviour is so casual. Not like my ex-friends. I inwardly scoffed at their thought. Are they still here or they left?

"Alexander?" I called as he was going to place a spoonful of spaghetti in my mouth. Yes. He was feeding me. I laughed at his suggestions when he asked me. But now I am enjoying it ,really.

"Yes Love? Do you need some water?" He asked me eagerly. My cheeks flushed at his nickname. He was calling me so many nick
Names since we have met. And I liked it. Though he is a stranger to me I still like how he calls me love and baby. It sounds so cute.

"Um....I wanted to ask something. What about my ex-colleagues? Are they still here?" I asked him.

He looked at Michael who gave him a slight nod which was really unnoticeable but thankfully I saw it. They both definitely know something.

"Do you wanna go back to them?" Asked Alexander to me. He looked upset as he said it. He had also emphasized on the word 'them'.

"Ofcourse not. I was just curious."
I said rather quickly. I don't even want to see their faces let alone go back to stay with them.

"They are not here now. They left due to some emergency." Michael said.

"Emergency?" I thought to myself.

"Come on finish your lunch fast angel, so we can leave." Alexander said as if he tried to change the topic. I ignored it and started chewing faster. I wanted to know where he was taking me but he wouldn't tell.

"Finished! Now lets go, come on." I said excitedly and clapped both of my hands. Childish I know.

Alexander chuckled and man! That sound was so sexy. What?! Did I really say that? God! I have some serious issues. I am in no conditions to think like this and especially about Alexander. He is helping me because of his kindness and if he comes to know that my thoughts are like this......
He would not like it at all. No body would like it.

"Let's go." Alexander said giving me a hand to take which I gladly
accepted.

We walked outside the huge castle. I really need a tour of this place. Its awesome. There stood a black BMW waiting for us. He opened the door for me like a gentleman he was. I sat inside and saw him coming to sit on his side. Before starting the car he leaned to me and secured my seat belt around me. He was really close to me. And I gasped slowly as his fingers slightly brushed through my breast. He must have heard it because the corners of his lips twitched but he controlled the smirk from forming on his face. That would be just too embarrassing for both of us.

Finally! He started the car and we started passing through a very beautiful road with trees covering on both the sides making it look like we were passing through a beautiful Cave. I looked at him to ask for permission so that I can open the windows but he surprised me as the roof and the side windows disappeared. How can that happen? Its not that type of car. I turned to him with confusion.