11. Castle

ARIEL'S POV

"Alexander?" I said looking up at him. What was he doing in the middle of the forest? Did he also see the creatures?

He bent to my level and holding my shoulders he helped me to stand up. His expression were neutral. While I stared at him in confusion.

"Are you alright?" He asked me. I shook my head no. I was not alright. Not after seeing those creatures.

"I....they..." I couldn't form any sentence as I was shaking in fear. I started crying hesterically. I didnt care that he was seeing my pathetic side. I just remembered how the creatures looked and how Daniel didn't waste a minute before throwing me out of the car. How could he do that? Why could I never see his real face? I am so stupid to trust all such betrayers in my life. First all my friends and now Daniel. And see where I stood now. In the middle of the forest running away from beasts. How come this happen to my life? I was happy in my life with my parents but they died. Then Nana died and then Daniel and my friends left me. I myself am a bad luck.

I didn't realise the arms wrapped around me and picking me up bridal style. Alexander was taking me somewhere and I didn't care to stop him. I don't have any energy or control on my life now. Lets see where fate takes me. With that thought I closed my eyes and darkness consumed me.

ALEXANDER'S POV

I looked at ARIEL'S sleeping form in my arms. She looked so tired. The glow on her face and the shine in her eyes was lost now. I know that somewhere it was my fault too. I shouldn't have ordered my army to stop them. They have scared her. I didn't wish for her to get scared. I just wanted her to stay. And that F*cker of a boyfriend she had. How dare he hurt my mate and left her like this between some dangerous creatures.

I mind linked Ares the alpha king.
Yes king?

Ares, get that boy who left your queen on the road. I want him alive.

Yes your majesty.

I reached my castle with my mate in my arms. It was so empty and sad without her. But now that she was here, it will be back to life.

I entered in and I was greeted by Michael who looked at the girl in my arms with confusion but his eyes widened in realisation as he saw her face

I entered in and I was greeted by Michael who looked at the girl in my arms with confusion but his eyes widened in realisation as he saw her face. He bowed his head in respect.
"Your highness." He said.

"Prepare breakfast for your queen. She will wake up soon. I am taking her to my room." I ordered. He nodded with a small yes. I could see small smile that was forming on his lips. Seeing that a smile crept up on my own face. Finally! I had her in my arms. Thats where she belonged.

"Its good to see you both together.
Your majesty." He said with a smile.

"I know. But she still doesn't remember anything so please take care of what you say in front of her. She is scared because of my dark army. And I don't know what she will do when she comes to know that I am the beast." I said. My voice was filled with sadness. Michael gave me a look of sympathy. It was so funny how the dark king who had everything under his feet wanted nothing but the memories of his little love back. So that I can Express my love to her.

I carried her to our bedroom. Our bed which had missed her so much all these years. This room had seen all those sleepless nights I spent in her longing. Today she was finally here with me but not completely. She didn't remember a thing about me or my love. It was going to take some time for her to recall and I won't force her into remembering things.

I will meet her as the Alexander she knows now. I will show her my love first and make her comfortable. And in this journey I am sure she will remember her past and then she will know that I am the beast. Her beast.

I caressed her cheeks as she lay on my bed. Dried Tears streaks covered her beautiful face. I had missed her so much. My beast wanted to hold her to his chest and caress her. And without wasting a moment I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to my chest.

Laying in that bed with my mate after years, I finally got some sleep.

___________________________________

Congratulations to the Daniel Haters club of which we all are a part of cause even I didn't like that bitch.

Please don't kill me for the short chapter.

Its just a filler kind off chapter.

I hope you guys liked it and now that they are together under one roof its getting more interesting.

How will Ariel remember her past?

Please VOTE and COMMENT your views.

Lots of love🥰😘