The Call (1)

The meeting had gone by like normal; If "Normal" meant chaotic and absolutely dysfunctional that is. Like always, Alfred was late but his presence wasn't made known like the other times. In fact, the tired nation just sat down and read over his presentation before completely falling asleep.

"Everyone QUIET!! We need to get SOMETHING done!!" An angry German yelled somewhat stopping the usual chaos of the meeting. He was in a particularly grumpy mood today as the host of the meeting seemed to have not showed up. This particular meeting was in fact in D.C and the good old U.S of A was hosting it. However due to his quiet arrival and present actions no one had noticed him yet.

"Where is that bloody git?! I didn't raise him like this!" Arthur spat as he looked around for Alfred who would usually be yelling nonsense about being a hero. The 'Hero' however was sound asleep in his seat and was overlooked. The angry Brit finally pulled out his phone and called the american.

The room went quiet when a Beatles ring-tone erupted from Alfred's spot. Finally had the nations noticed the still sleeping American ;If they had seen him when he entered they would have noticed the large bags under the freedom nation's eyes.

Several nations yelled at Alfred for not being responsible but nothing seemed to wake him. England went over and smacked the back of the younger nation's head earning a small response from the latter.

"Nnnn.... Let me sleep for a few more minutes, love.... please" This sparked curiosity in the nations. Who was Alfred talking about? Was he dating someone? A nation? A Human? No one seemed to hold the answer, well no one awake anyway. Next it was Germany's turn to try and wake the sleeping personification, he got a similar response.

America stayed asleep while mumbling "Nuuu.... you kept me up all night.. just ten more minutes." France gave a smirk at this before moving to the nation.

"Honhonhon! Little Amérique had a great time last night it seems~ Wonder who the lucky lady is~" In a swift motion France had pushed America off the chair and onto the ground with a thud.

Alfred groaned and seemed to finally be waking up , before mumbling something again as he regained consciousness "Damn Jonathon... Don't be such a Dick..".

This caused France to smirk more "I didn't know Amérique swung that way~".

Once America realized he was in fact in a world meeting he jolted to his feet before speaking in a softer tone "Sorry dudes... I didn't get much sleep last night."

"We heard Amerika, you were mumbling about it when we tried waking you." Ivan spoke with a slightly amused smile. America paled at the statement, he looked like a deer in headlights.

"W-what did i say?" He was nervous now.

"Oh just about all ze fun you and 'Jonathan' had last night~"

Now even Alfred looked confused but before anyone could ask anything else he gained his composure and yelled in his normal tone "Sorry! The Hero doesn't know what you are talking about, but I do know we have a meeting to run!" Several countries look relieved to actually have the opportunity to do something while others annoyed he deflected the questions and stopped any others from being asked.

The meeting went surprisingly well for a world meeting, the only exception being that America was falling asleep every now and again making people wake him back up since he WAS the host. As Alfred was giving the conclusion of the meeting his phone went off with a large Yell. He quickly answered.

" Hello! This is Alfred F. Jones ,How may I help you?" He spoke while trying to exit the room, failing as Germany pointed to a seat.

"Sit and put it on speaker. You should have your phone on silent in the middle of the meeting. It can't be too important with a ringtone like that." America gulped before complying.