First Encounter (2)

=Back to the present with Alfred=

Alfred bolted to his car, which was his older black Chevy impala and was still beautiful for an older car. Alfred could hear the barrage of nations yelling at him to stop but he wouldn't, Not after accidentally showing them he was in fact using Code. He began to speed off towards his home, calling Jonathan as he did so.
"Howdy-"

"I f***ed up! They are on my tail. We have a code blue! I'm thinking 20 Minutes tops, get into a suit, they think you are one of my 'Domestic Managers'" That's all he said before hanging up. Jonathan nodded to himself and chuckled slightly at the new made up position he had been given.

Alfred was frantic, he could sense the countries following close behind in their vehicles. His twin Matthew, was leading with an annoyed look on his face. That itself scared the young nation, Mattie was never angry but when he was he was like a bear.

Soon enough America arrived at his home, a large estate surrounded by tall white walls along with a large gate. He quickly punched in the code in the hidden keypad under the fake mailbox before driving into the small parking garage next to the white eloquent manor. He wasn't fast enough however and the countries managed to slip into the Americans property.

The poor American couldn't even get out of his car before he was surrounded by some not-so-pleased nations.

"Did you seriously think you could just run off you bloody git?!" Arthur snapped as he pulled Alfred out of the car. The nations began to scold America, so much so they ignored the figure moving towards them.

"Alfred F. Jones!" The same southern accent from earlier rang out as Alfred jolted and moved to the source.

There stood an almost clone of Alfred, if Alfred consistently wore flannel and worn jeans. The only big different was the way he talked, how he held himself, and his cloud grey eyes.

"Jonathan My dude!" Alfred's voice was layered in panic.

"What in tarnation have you managed to do to piss off so many of your colleagues?"

"And who are you mon ami?" France asked with a soft smirk.

"The name's Jonathan, just call me Jon."

"Or Dixie!" Alfred chirped, causing Jonathan to growl.

"Do NOT call me Dixie."

"Noted, How do you know Alfred?" Germany asked.

" Well I help manage and sort through the state domestic paperwork and send Yankee over here the federal and national stuff." Jonathan answered.

"It saves so much time!" Alfred commented.

" It's just like you making people do the dirty work so you can stuff your face with burgers." Romano commented. This made Jon mad.

"How dare-" The southern country started but Alfred interrupted him "You not come in! The hero is a Host now! How Rude of me indeed!"

"Finally, I'm glad something I taught you stuck." England grumbled as Alfred nervously let them into his home. The nations awed at the large and beautiful home and its interior.

"Amérique, you have quite a lovely home. Isn't it a little much for one person?" France asked.

"Uh, well it was kind of a gift for a friend , but by the time it was built he had... left to do something else and never came back to see it completed." Alfred said with a small distant look before snapping back to reality. Jon knew who Alfred was talking about and it saddened him to see Alfred so sad.

"Well what can I get y'all? A friend of Yankee is a friend of mine." Jon spoke hoping to lighten the mood. After bringing back all the drinks the nations chatted with Alfred and soon began to say goodbye to leave. That's when everything got worse.