Party in the USA(14)

Now to say that the nations had had some chaotic parties was an understatement but they knew that this one was going to be one of the most chaotic they'd seen. The states were erratic, immature, and above all else they were American. China could already smell all the gunpowder and explosive the children had gathered. Alfred had told his fellow nations that he would personally get them when breakfast was ready, and to not go with any of the states. Thankfully Alfred throughout the month Alfred had cleaned up enough rooms for each nation to have their own room so it wasn't like they were going to be trapped there with someone else.

Of course, who listens to Alfred anyway?

Ivan was the first to fall for their tricks, Ana and Nikolai had been convinced by their older siblings (cough cough California) to bring Ivan to go play with them. The mentioned sibling went into the russian's room with Wisconsin and filled it completely with snow, leaving a few tiny bottles of vodka laying around in the snow.

Next was england. What a surprise. Rhode Island managed to get England to help him with something. While the brit was away Virginia and Maine snuck in and covered his room completely with the months old used tea bags. They also may or may not have left some hot sauce pastries that looked like strawberry scones, most states would know them as spiked scones.

Then was France, God help him, he was lured away by Massachusetts to help with breakfast. Kansas and Missouri poured mud everywhere in his room and even a chicken as well. They then went to fill Prussia's room with chickens while he was talking with Pennsylvania. New York had witnessed this and was usually not one to allow such pranks but if those two were getting along for once he'd let it slide. In fact, this was one of the first times since before Kansas City was created that they even could stand each other. Of course, the two made sure that none of France's valuables or personal belongings had gotten dirty, but when France got back he didn't know that.

Some of the younger states got Belarus and Hungary to come play with them. Nevada stole Idaho and together they filled Belarus' room with potatoes and covered everything in Hungary's room with glitter.

Hawaii had gotten Japan to come see her shell collection, and while she did that texas and oklahoma went to prank him. They found something they didn't ever want to see and left. They have sworn to their graves  not to talk about it

When breakfast finally came, most nations had already figured out why alfred had warned them. The children were already worked up this early in the morning.

Breakfast was suspiciously quiet. Even Japan, who quite liked the fact, knew that it shouldn't be this quiet. Ever. Then there was an angry yell.

"WHO THE EVER LOVING FUCK BROKE THE COFFEE MACHINE AGAIN?!?!" A heavy New york accent yelled, followed by two small snickers.

Out came Daniel, who looked ready to kill someone. He scanned the crowd of siblings and nations before seeing the two smiling. Karter and Melissa. They seemed to not regret their choice and simply continued to discuss their future pranks.

"Oh lord.. They are getting along. This can't be good." Indiana muttered as she got up to fix the coffee machine.

After breakfast the states got together and began talking causing some nations to try and see why.

"Okay so we will have four teams for the annual football games. The Thirteen, The midwest, the Western frontier and Florida's team." California states as she points to the other team leaders, Massachusetts, Michigan, and Florida.

Each team captain grabbed their teammates. Leaving some confused nations behind as the children began getting heavy pads and helmets. When Alfred and Jonathan came out they were swarmed with questions from the nations.

"What kind of sport are your children playing that requires such padding? I thought they said Football!"
"Ve~ That looks scary.. Aren't you worried they will get hurt?"
"It looks awesome! Can I join little me?"

Alfred just chuckled. "Guys, this is american football. They need those pads so they won't get hurt and you guys are welcome to watch. Unfortunately, I don't think you playing is a good idea since they get super competitive and will mow you down if you don't know what you're doing. I'm reffing and Dixie is keeping score so if you have any other questions ask him.

The game began with the Midwest versus The thirteen and the other states not playing cheered.
These games were only two quarters long so it only took an hour to play through everyone with Florida's Team winning... Again.

"Yes! The meth gators won again!" Florida cheered as Louisiana looked at her confused.
"Meth gators? When did we agree on that?"
"Its always been like that. Plus we have FM, He is basically our mascot anyway." The two just laughed.

The nations by this point had seen the several party games that the states had set up such as cornhole and horseshoes. There were some that were new to the nations as well, like the table with a pitcher of an awful smelling liquid.  They were more concerned about the ten buckets of firecracker that were set aside and were being guarded by Benny and FM.

"Ivaaan!!" The two alaskan twins ran towards the tall russian man. Russia simply smiled at them as they ran up to him.
"Da?"
"Candy showed us this really fun game and we wanted you to play it with us!"

Ivan nodded and followed the twins towards what looked to be a small group of people. The few people there were chatting happily. The little alaskans pulled Ivan up to a particular pair and then stopped and smiled.

The pair of people was in fact Alfred and Penny. Who were now looking over at Ivan and the twins.

"They said they wished to play game with me and dragged me away," Russia explained as he saw the confused expression of alfred. The american was going to respond when he was pushed.

He was pushed right into Ivan and the two toppled to the floor. Penny snickered and pulled out two huge twix that she promised to the twins if they agreed to her plan.

Now, Alfred was laying on Ivan still dazed at the event,  while Ivan was bright red and looked like he was going to have a stroke.

The State of Brotherly love made sure she took plenty of pictures before she was chased my her father and Ivan.

Meanwhile,the remaining nations had their patients put to the test as they were pelted by firecrackers courtesy of Louisiana and Florida.

After a while they ran out and  it had begun to get dark outside so the nations were less weary of any oncoming pranks. However when Texas pulled what looked like a modified BB gun they were more than a little worried.

And they had every right to be, because that gun was able to shoot those little poppers. The nations were basically sprayed by the little poppers as Texas ran around and shot them at the nations.

The night was finished off by an amazing firework display that Missouri set up. She had been preparing for the set since breakfast was over and it truly was beautiful. She had a total of 75 unique fireworks each one symbolizing a different state or country.

What is a better way to end a party than a Bang.