Here we go (7)

=Four months later=
Alfred had not contacted any countries since the incident, not even Russia or Canada. Russia had been removed from the house when Alfred came home and since then he had not been let back in.

No one answered the door. There was no noise or movement in the house at all  It was as if no one was home whenever anyone tried to check on the nation. 

Nations were beyond worried for the nation. What did you expect would happen if the sole superpower just went missing. It didn't help that most nations had no idea of the incident 

So when an emergency meeting was called by the missing nation the ones invited were scared.

They had been instructed by their bosses to pack a month's worth of clothing which didn't help with the anxious vibe the meeting was giving off. 

What had happened to the cheery nation? Where was he? Had his sickness been so bad? Why was he not showing up to national meetings anymore? 

So many unanswered swarmed the nations' heads as they walked into the meeting room. 

The room was different from any others they had been to in America. The table was elongated with labeled chairs for each country. At one end of the table was a podium, the other held three filled chairs. 

On the left sat a man few knew as Jonathan with Diane on the right, both were working on paperwork. In the middle chair sat Alfred. 

He had a serious face which strengthened the aura he was giving off. He watched the nations pile in, followed by checking off a name on his list. 

The list included: Canada, France, England, Russia, Belarus, Germany, Prussia, Hungary, Italy, Romano, Japan, and China.

 Each nation took their assigned seats anxiously. In front of America looked like a decent amount of paperwork and what looked to be a small stop-watch that had been stopped, the other two American personifications had the same but hadn't stopped their watches yet. Right around when most countries had arrived Diane stopped hers and commented.

"New PR. Two hours and five minutes." This was closely followed by Jonathan stopping his.

"I'll catch up sooner or later. But neither of us can even touch Alf's recorded."

"Yeah, a third of a day's paperwork in half an hour! It's like his superpower, the only downfall is he always has those horrible hand cramps afterward." The nations noted how the two Americans communicated much differently than they had before and the new fact that Alfred was a MONSTER with paperwork.

Once they were all there and seated Alfred stood but didn't move from his place at the head of the table.

"As some of you may not know, at the last December meeting there was an incident with some of you and Diane. That is the main reason for this meeting. You see, some of your colleagues managed to cause a huge scene during this. They not only tied my stand-in to a chair but threatened her with a lighter. When some others came in to check on her they were attacked and one was held hostage, I was soon after notified and had to break the entire thing up. This almost caused my country to start a WAR. I have been the only factor keeping said war from happening, it took almost a full month to fully stop the mentioned consequences." 

Throughout he had eyed down the participants clearly, all of them were wide eyed as they heard the aftermath while the others watched whichever participant they knew. Germany was the first to respond.

"How could something like this cause a war? It sounds like something that we as nations experience a lot from humans and even fellow nations. How is this different and more serious?"
Alfred sighed before continuing.