Wendigo (12)

"Dad called. We need to prepare for an attack.
So. Let's get to it, Here's the plan."
-

The room stilled as Penny stood y'all scanning the crowd. The albino state pointed to Russia.

"Commie, you are in charge of the Alaska Twins. You think you can handle Hawaii too?" Russia nodded to the question. Penny smiled before continuing.

"Okay, can you keep them in Nik and Ana's room? Close the window, leave the door open and keep them occupied. Keep them safe." Without another word Ivan gathered the three and left with them towards the designated room.

"Indiana. Get the rides ready. We need a capacity of at least 65 but each vehicle needs to be Rank 4 or better. Can you do it?" A dark tanned girl with similar dark brown hair and green eyes spoke up.

"Alright, Give me an hour or two. I need The Dakotas and Flor."

"You got it. Florida, can you have FM help Louisiana?" Florida gave an agreeing smile and they headed out.

"Lou. You, York and your pets get all the pets in there enclosures in the basement."
The duo nodded and left into the backdoor.

"Texas, Alabama, New mex, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Mississippi, get the guns ready and be ready to give them Hell. It'll need to be able to take out a pack of B rank." A rally of 'Yee haw's and hollers was heard before the six moved to a room on the first floor.

"Mass and Virginia, you get the mirrors put up." They wasted no time leaving to do so.

"New Hampshire and Uncle Matt, you two are on Watchout. Take Buddy" the duo moved to the door.

"Everyone else, Put the House on lockdown. That's locking windows, doors, and other areas as well as putting up the metal covers. Once done get situated in the bunker, Mister China and Japan are in charge as well as the remaining 13."
The rest dispersed to do so leave some concerned nations.

China was the first to speak up. "Aiya! What is going on? What is foolish enough to attack a house of Personifications? Anything in the natural order knows we are powerful beings."

"Ja, it seems rather odd." Ludwig added.

Penny turned to them, still somewhat more pale than usual. She held a anxious expression, something that was not something she did often.

"Y'know How Riley said Dad had went hunting?"

"Yes, but how on bloody earth would that involve some sort of attack?" Arthur interrupted. Alison who was walking by holding a body sized mirror stopped with an annoyed expression.

"Are you DAFT?! It's not your run of the mill hunting trip. They were hunting-"

The most familiar voice spoke out from the entry of the front door, it's tone carrying seriousness and worry.

"Wendigoes. We were hunting Wendigoes" Alfred and the few states he had been out with stood there.

"Wha-What?" Francis asked and cowered.

"Wendigoes. Humans who consumed others for immortality and power." Penny supplied before helping Allison with the mirror.

"Yes, we were tracking one, but turns out there was a group. Which is one of the worst things. EVER. We barely made it out. Now we need to prepare because I have no doubt they followed us." Alfred spoke before instructing some straggling states along with the nations to do something to help.

Everyone worked, fulfilling a small piece in the puzzle.

However, the shrieks and voices outside had begun to close in.

Most nations were helping states out with their tasks but, anyone by the living room would have seen the group who were in charge of the weapons.

They had flamethrowers strapped to their backs with Molotov and canisters of flamethrower ammo on belts across their chests.

Jonathan seemed to have taken leadership. Texas looked hyped. Kentucky and Tennessee were fighting... with mini flamethrowers. Mississippi and Alabama were watching them amused, while chatting about girlfriend troubles.

Virginia and Massachusetts had brought a dozen full-sized mirrors and twice as many smaller ones into a secured room in the basement. France and England tried to help but, when brought to their attention that they could not look into the mirrors ,France got all dramatic and The two nations began to fight.

China and Russia were in the basement with the other children and were watching , making sure no one got hurt. States were sneaky though and somehow for almost 15 minutes managed to have full on brawls.

CRASH

The air around everyone seemed to grow frigid as the sound of a window being shattered alerted everyone to the inevitable.

They were in the house.

Alfred took action immediately. "Everyone who doesn't have a Flamethrower, get your Ass in the basement!"

The few still on the ground floor did as told.

A huge creature climbed through the window, it's body was tall and almost stretched with the skin clinging to the inhuman bones. A deer like skull covered most of the thing's abyss like face. The only thing showing was the row after row of elongated yet sharp teeth.

The last thing heard before everyone was downstairs was Alfred mumbling. "Let's hope we don't burn the fucking house down."

The states and nations stayed in the basement until after what seemed like hours of hearing crashes and yelling from above, Alfred opened the basement door and gave the 'Okay' to leave.

Once upstairs, you could tell that there was a fight. Claw marks, burns, and blood splattered around the living room along with those who stayed upstairs.

It was dark out by now and everyone looked exhausted.

"Go to bed you gremlins. Nations, y'all are leaving in a couple days cuz of this incident. Tomorrow we clean, day after will be the ultimate State side party or something." Jonathan announced.

Everyone did as told, not seeing a reason not to.

————
Author here!

Sorry about being late....
This book will probably only have a few more chapters.
It's quite hard to come up with big overall bonding moments that are still interesting and what not so I'll be putting a book of shorts(or something like that) soon after with just random State adventures that I think of.

However if there is anything you want to be in the "Ultimate Party" say so. I won't even be able to write it for awhile since it will get written after I finish the states designs.

I'm also writing a Rusame Story that will probably get posted around when I finish this one.

Anyway- See Ya!!