chapter 10

Whoever that person was he saved my life.

Holding onto my breath, I felt my chest hurt a little. Looking at the figure was also difficult but I could tell he wasn't from around here.

"How dare you!" exclaimed one of the ladies.

" Me? I was only helping someone hurt, after all it doesn't look like she can last long.

It was only at this moment did I black out, the figures of Alexander, Alfred and Kevin running towards me.

~some time later~

I woke up in Alexander's room. Lying face down, I tried to turn only to welcome a wave of pain.

" Don't get up."

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Alfred by the side, holding up a  bottle of green liquid.

" What happened."

" You were punished and fainted." said Kevin. I couldn't see him, he was most likely by the end.

" And we 're applying ointment on the wound, you lost quite a bit of blood." said Alfred as he unopened the bottle. Slowly, he poured it over my back, I had to hold back a scream. It stung badly. 

However as the liquid started to sip in, slowly the wound didn't seem to hurt as much anymore.

A new presence entered during that time, Alexander had a crossed look over his face.

" You idiot!" slapping my head, he huffed. "You should have told us about the trial sooner that way we could have acted as your ' witnesses.'"

I lowered my head in shame. yes I get it, but I wanted to solve my own problems by myself. I would have stayed like that for awhile more had I not remembered something..

" Wait a second! Who was that person that saved me?!" I asked as I struggled to stand up a little.

Grabbing me, Alexander said," Don't move. The ointment won't work if you overexert yourself. But, even I don't know much about that man." 

Tossing the bottle aside, Alfred said, " He didn't seemed to be from this country though."

" No kidding, the look of his clothes. He must be from the Koun empire." replied Kevin as he sat on the armchair.

The Koun empire, one of the many empires where they accept beastias  and one of the largest empires. Its culture is a mixed of all asian cultures but still why would one be here?

" Let me meet him." I ask, as I slowly get up from the sofa. My backed wrapped with a red coat.

" WHAT?!"

( Short time skip. I persevered and ignored the others [a/n,and because this author is too lazy.])

Lowering my hood, I walked around, my only source of light coming from the candles by the wall. Searching hard.

I go my way to the guest wing, where all guests stayed. However, as I walked around, I immediately heard the sound of footsteps approaching. Looking around, I realised there was not place for me to hide. 

Determined, I did the unthinkable...........

.....I climbed up the building. Digging the impractical shoes into the cracks of the building. Hearing footsteps, I looked down. 

Big mistake. Cause in fear, I lost my grip on the brick. Closing my eyes, I ready myself for another death, only to feel warmth grip on my wrist. Opening my eyes, I noticed a young man with long white hair braided by the side and light blue eyes gripping me tightly.

" Don't let go."

Nodding my head, he slowly heaves me up until my feet finally reached the latch of the window. Pulling me in.

I land in his arms.

" Thank god your okay." I didn't hear him because my face was blushing red. 

Why the heck am I acting like a girl?!

Once I removed myself from him, I finally got a good look of him.

He was wearing a long black robe that was decorated with blue flowers, his pure white hair was loosely braided and his blue eyes were mysterious. He had a pale complexion like he had frozen in ice for too long but that was not the strangest thing, he had animal ears.

Realising this, I knew I had found the right person.

Immediately, I started bowing.

" THANK YOU SO MUCH!" 

" what is this about? You know what never mind, take a seat. I'll go catch some tea."

And that was how I ended up spending the night at his place. Sipping the tea, I realised it was Jasmine. 

" Thank you. And about why I said so is because of what you helped me this afternoon."

A look of surprise crossed his face before smiling. 

" Oh that, don't worry about it."He laughed as he slides his fan opened. Covering his face with it.

" Anyway there's been something I've been meaning to ask you." 

I look up momentarily wondering what he wanted to ask.

" You're a boy aren't you."

SILENCE

Surprised, I stand up, my face blushing red. How the hell did he figure it out?!

" What do you mean?" I say as I tried to get away from him.

" Don't lie to me, I know your a boy.It's so easy, its disappointing." What the heck, his personality did a 360.

As if by magic, I was suddenly pushed by an unknown force and landed in the man's arm.

" So tell me what's a man like you doing here impersonating the princess ?"

< Timeskip cause again the author is lazy>

" I see so that's what happened." He said as he fanned himself, one hand still holding me onto his lap.

" Well let's make a deal shall we.." he says, smiling. " In return in keeping your secret, you well help me whenever I call you." 

That didn't sound reasonable to me since I barely knew this man's personality but seeing as how he could tell everyone the little secret I obliged.

Just as I was about to leave, I turned around.

" By the way what is your name?"

" Hyegong Koun, the 3rd prince of Koun." He said smiling while covering his face with the fan.