Chapter 32.5

The investigations for the murder of Frank  went on for a long time, students attended his funeral and compensation made to his family but till now it hasn't been solved, not with the constant accusations.

"Hey Jeremy!"

I turned, standing by the doorway, Alexander said, " Sir Lin wishes to see you."

Sir Lin?

Standing up, I grabbed my bag before walking out of the classroom, heading to Teacher's office.  

Knocking at the door, I stumbled inside only to see ......

"MR NAO WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!"

Shutting the door, I felt my face go red, heart beating wildly as I tried to erase the image I saw.

Mr Nao was... was... was...

"Jeremy, what are you doing standing there?"

Mr Lockehart, Ross's older brother, asked, his arms stacked full with essays from students.

"Well..Its..um.."

"What is it?"

"Mr Nao....."

The pieces of paper were then dropped onto the floor, softly Mr Lockehart instructed me to move aside, opening the door he stormed in.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU MASOCHIST! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO CUT THAT OUT!"

A couple of moans and sighs could be heard from behind the door before out came Mr Nao, sprawled on the floor with a cucumber. His face a slight blush.

"Sorry for that, Jeremy dear. " he bowed his head in apology before smoothing his kimono, placing the cucumber in the folds of his sleeve and walking away.

"You can come in." said Mr Lockehart as he reordered the papers.

I nodded my head as I walked in, sliding the shoji door.

Sitting at his desk, Sir Lin looked up from his paperwork, " Good you're here. "

Taking a seat, I prepared myself for whatever that was about to hit me.

"Your benefactor, they wish to see you." 

benefactor? 

"Say what?"

He stares at me incredulous before sighing, " As I suspected....You poor poor child... In any case they wish to see you at the lake, so get going."

I was slightly frustrated with that reply but reasoned with myself that he was most likely stressed out with the ongoing events.

(Timeskip)

Walking down the school grounds to the lake, I couldn't help but wonder why she wanted to meet me. I mean I did as she said, I hadn't done anything wrong, or was this because of the murder she wanted too...

"Who are you?"

Waiting patiently by the lake, holding an umbrella over their head was that person. A red haired woman with gold eyes and dressed from head to toe in black. A boat floating in the water nearby.

"Your finally here. Shall we go in?" 

I stood speechless but eventually I followed him into the boat. I grabbed the oars and steered the boat. We were quiet for a long time before that person started chuckling.

"Hahahaha! My, are you enamoured by my beauty, a little secret but I'm a man..."

Wait a second a guy.....? 

" I didn't know the dowager was associated with such a person... Not to say anything disrespectful of course!"

The man simply waved his gloved hands, stating that it was very common when people found out to have this reaction so I wasn't at fault.

Frankly I was amazed, here in front of me was a man who was disguised so impeccably in women's clothes that you could easily mistake him for one.

"So what brings you here?" I asked 

The man averts his eyes, " Maria sent me here to give you a message."

I deduced that Maria was the dowager but message?

"She said to be careful."

By the time he finished the sentence, we had already made a small roundabout along the lake.

"Well then I've got to go now...I hope we get to meet again." With that the man disappeared in a flurry of pink miasma.

I wish I can do that

Getting out of the boat, I walked back to the school only to be stopped when I received a telemessage from Reius notifying me about a trip with the class, this weekend. 

I smiled, this would be fun.

Dragging my tired self back to the school, the day soon passed like no other. 

It was until that night.

Laying on my bed, I couldn't fall asleep suddenly I heard a shutter, opening my eyes I thought for a second that I saw Oliver bathed in light as he stood my side.

Oliver smirked when suddenly he pulled out a knife running it through my heart.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

"What's wrong?!" asked Ross as he stared back at me worried,

Huh?

"Nothing, I'm fine." I said as I ran a finger through my hair, " It was just a nightmare, sorry."

Ya, a nightmare....a nightmare...