PROLOGUE

MORISSON SERIES #3
ZEPHYR
By LittleCreepHeart
Copyright © (LittleCreepHeart) 2023
All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, PLACES, ESTABLISHMENTS, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE PURELY THE PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO AN ACTUAL PERSON, LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

---
PROLOGUE

Ang akala ni Athena Vanesse Morrison, ang makaramdam ng pag-ibig ay masaya. She believes that she is like one of the Disney princesses she's watching on television. That one day she will have a prince. A prince that will love her and take care of her forever. Because she believes every woman is a princess and every princess have a prince. Just as Aurora and Philip, Ariel and Prince Eric, Belle and the Beast, Jasmine and Aladdin, Tiana and Prince Naveen, Rapunzel and Flynn, and many more.

Isang gabi gabi ang dumating, nakilalala niya si Zephyr Frost Dela Vega. It was a magical and romantic night.

Nakahiga siya sa puting kumot habang pinagmamasdan si Zephyr na tinutugtugan siya ng gitara katabi ng mapayapang kapaligiran sa taas ng burol. Walang ibang tao doon maliban sakanila. Hanggang sa pumikit siya upang damhin lalo ang senaryong iyon. It was as if she was Sleeping Beauty and was waiting for her prince to kiss her. She waited for the kiss and it happened. Higit pa doon ang nangyari. She didn't think about her age anymore, she was only eighteen. Wala pa siyang karanasan at si Zephyr ay hindi pa niya lubos na kakilala.

At pagdilat ng kanyang mga mata. . .

"What are you going to do now, Zephyr? About us. . ." she asked as she watched Zephyr put on his clothes.

"I don't know," he answered coldly. "Maybe, nothing."

“What? We just had s*x! Tapos nothing?”

"It was just a one-night stand, Athena," seryoso nitong sabi. Tila namula ang pisngi niya sa galit kaya agad dumapo ang palad niya sa pisingi nito.

"You're kidding, right?"

"If you are looking for commitment because of what happened between us, it is not going to happen. I'm sorry," he added. Nangunot noo siya dahil pansin niya ang biglang paglambot ng boses nito. Pati ang paggalaw ng mga kamay ay biglang lumambot. Kinutuban siya ng kakaiba dahil doon pero pinilit niyang isinawalang bahala iyon.

"What's wrong? W-why?" naguguluhan niyang tanong. Bumuntong hininga naman ang binata saka siya tinitigan sa mga mata.

“I’m sorry, Athena. . . I’m gay.” He said so her eyes widened and her mouth slightly opened.

“No way! W-we had se. . .I m-mean, how. . .?”

“It is what it is, Athena. I’m gay.”
Ang prinsipe na nahanap ni Athena ay prinsipe rin pala ang hanap. Zephyr or Frosty is known as the campus gay. Pero hindi siya maaaring sumuko. Hinding hindi niya susukuan si Zephyr She’ll make sure that the man who got her virginity is the man whom she’ll going to marry!

I’m going to seduce you, Zephyr. No matter how long it takes sa kahit na anong paraan. Even if you're gay, I don't care!