Author's Note

I'm really thankful that you decided to give my story a chance. I hope you enjoy reading it. All feedback would be highly appreciated. ♥️

This story is completely fictional and any resemblance to any incident, event or person, either living or dead is purely coincidental.

This is just my first draft and I'm trying my best to make this story better. You can always let me know how you feel about the story and I'll be glad to make changes. Constructive criticism is welcome.

I've tried my best to make the entire journey of reading worth your while. All you can do for me, in return, is to vote on all chapters, comment actively, share your thoughts, views, suggestions and if you really enjoy it, share this story with your friends. It would mean the world to me.

Copying or reproducing any part of this book is a legal offence and violates the rules and policies of Wattpad. If you find this story being copied/reproduced/published anywhere, please do kindly bring it to my notice.

And finally, thank you for choosing to read my story. It really means a lot to me and I wish I could give you a hug for having made it this far. I hope you enjoy reading this!

I'm always open to feedback and I want to shape this book into it's best possible version. So please be vocal with your opinions.

 So please be vocal with your opinions