Netflix and Chill.

I return home after work and lie on my bed, scrolling through memes on my phone. Since the whole fight with Ayesha, I haven't used Tinder again nor did I meet anyone except Arjun. I cut off Rahul and told him to never text me again.

I stand at my balcony and look down at the streets, with people passing by, everyone busy in their own world. A group of teenagers standing at the corner of the road smoking cigarettes, an old man arguing with a shopkeeper, a few people helping set up a tent in the middle of the road for some upcoming festival, half the street lit up in lights and the other half dark because two street lights aren't working on that side.

I stand there and think of how Arjun and I grew really close in the past few days, because I was left out lonely and spent most of my time with him.

I haven't seen him since three days and he seems to be pretty busy with work. However, he promised to go out with me today after work since it's Friday. I decide to call him.

"Are you coming to pick me up?", I ask him on the phone.

"Trisha, I just left from work and I'm very tired. Can we just order-in for today and watch a movie at your place? I have no energy to go out". I can sense the exhaustion in his voice.

I agree to the new plan, because staying at home is just extra comfortable for me. Sometimes, I can't decide if I'm an introvert or an extrovert. I like going out, meeting new people but at the same time, I also enjoy my personal space and it takes me time to open up.
Arjun told me I'm an 'ambivert', a combination of an introvert and an extrovert but I guess my introverted traits are dominant.

I put on my regular, basic clothes, brush my fingers through my hair and decide to leave it open, so my face looks thinner. I wash my face, apply some lipstick and make sure I look good enough. Arjun arrives in a while with two boxes of pizzas - one vegan and one non-vegetarian obviously. We sit on my couch, turn the TV on and randomly browse movies on Netflix.

"Do you want me to get you a drink?", I ask him and he nods.

I open my brand new bottle of wine, take two fancy wine glasses and pour wine into them. I serve them on a tray and take them to him.

"Wow, you got yourself some expensive wine!", he exclaims, "what's the occassion? Is it your birthday or something?"

"No, Ayesha and I sorted things out. We're good now".

"Oh, so this is a patch-up celebration? Why don't you two get married?", he says and chuckles lightly.

"Shut up!", I hand him over a glass. I take the other glass in my hand and place the tray on the table only for it to slip and fall on the ground.

Arjun signals me to stay in my place, puts his glass aside, picks the tray and puts it in the kitchen. He walks back and jumps into the couch, scooting closer to me and my body warms up as it touches his. He sips on his glass of wine as he browses through the movies and finally decides to watch Black Panther for some 100th time.

"Come on, let's watch a Rom-Com. I'm tired of watching Marvel and DC movies with you", I complain.

"You take that back, Trisha. No one is allowed to ever get tired of watching Marvel or DC movies".

"All these fans keep fighting over these two and here you are, obsessed with both. How?"

"I'm who they can't be, their wet dream".

"You wish!", I mock, "can we watch To All The Boys I've  Loved Before? Everyone is talking about it".

'Trisha, come on-".