Trisha: An Awkward Alcoholic

The next one hour passes as he talks about his work and boasts about dumping his ex, while I keep drinking without keeping count. He then goes on to talk about how she was too determined to achieve big things but in reality, she was just a headstrong, uptight dumbass. An hour later, my head is spinning, the lights are brighter and my body is begging to go to the dance floor. I stand up and the floor starts moving, so I decide to walk along with it. Suddenly, my vision goes out of focus and I feel something under me. I blink twice and focus, to realize that I'm on the ground. I look up to see people looking at me and I blurt out an involuntary laugh.

Rahul holds me, wrapping his arms around me and leads me to the dance floor. I put my arms around his neck and carelessly dance, jumping around. This feels nice; this moment of carelessness, free from all the worries, happy, jumping, drunk, in the arms of a super hot guy, who I really want to kiss now. He just looks so irresistible.

I pull him closer as I carelessly dance and I run my fingers through his hair. He takes the hint and tightens his grip around my waist, inching much closer to my face. I can feel his lips brush over mine, like he's waiting for me to give in and I pull him into a kiss. I can feel every inch of my body touching his, his hands groping over my waist and down my ass, as he deepens the kiss. I pull at the edges of his hair as I kiss him, sucking at his lips and playing around with his tongue. We kiss for a brief while as I feel my body ignite, my hormones shooting up, while he sucks at my lower lip and softly bites it, before finally breaking off from the kiss.

"Wow, that was.. good", he says running his fingers through his hair while still holding onto me.

I can barely feel my legs on the ground and everything is still a blur but my body feels hot and I try to pull him back into another kiss. "Hey, no. You're drunk and we can't do this anymore, okay?", he stops me. I just nod. He helps me walk back to our table and forces me to drink some water. He hands me a lemon to suck on, and I just do as he instructs.

"This is the problem with women. You can't handle a strong drink but you still order it and we have to deal with all your consequences", he complains.

"Oh cry baby, I drank more than seven shots and you probably couldn't even have finished two, considering the pace at which you drank just two pegs of whiskey", I fire back. What did I just say? I clamp my mouth shut because words seem to be involuntarily flowing out. I can't believe how uptight guys can be sometimes, just watching a woman have some fun.

"You're a full-on bomb", he raises his hands in defense, "do you want me to drop you home?"

"Uhm, yeah suuree", I slur.

I seem to be forgetting too soon or lagging, because I only seem to remember bits and pieces of what's happening in front of my eyes. I remember sitting at the table only a few seconds ago and before I realize, I'm in his car now. Oh, I wish I had a car of my own. That is one investment I'm looking forward to, when I have enough money. But again, when do I ever have enough money? I get paid so less. I sigh and lay back, closing my eyes and trying to stop my head from spinning.

"Do you want me to drop you home?", he asks me and his voice sounds different this time.

He already asked me this question, didn't he? I remember we were in the car. I rub my eyes and blink them rapidly to get a clear vision and I see Arjun. Wait, what? I rub my eyes again, trying to focus better and I see Arjun. It is Arjun. What the fuck is happening? Am I too drunk? Am I dreaming? Is my mind playing with me? Wait, was I drugged? Am I having hallucinations? What on earth is happening?

"You should tell me what the fuck is happening", Arjun says frustratedly.
Wait, did I say that out loud?

"Why are you in my house?"