Chapter 3

Tony's pov...

It's been a week since I started talking to Nick and I couldn't stop texting him. We talk about anything and everything, he told me more about himself and I told him more about me. Ondreaz always trys to see what we text to eachother, but he's to slow and I turn my phone off before he sees anything. That's where I am right now, sitting on a love sack with Ondreaz standing in front of me.

"Why can't I seeeeee." He whines out making me laugh more.

"Because it's not your business, go bug Thomas and leave me alone." I chuckle, lightly kicking his thigh making him gasp.

"How dare you!" Ondreaz says in his girly voice making me laugh more, he gives me a fake glare and flicks his nonexistent long hair over his shoulder while he walks away. I just chuckle from his behavour before looking back down at my phone seeing five texts, four from Nick and one from my mum.

I click on my mums text first and see many hearts before she wrote her text message,

'❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Hi sweetheart! How have you and your brother been? Everyone treating you guys alright? Have you been busy, we haven't got to talk alot! You need to call your dad and I tonight so we can chat!

'Hey mum! Me and Ondre have been fine but busy. Everyone's great and I'll tell Ondreaz about calling later so we can chat'

I sigh after I send the message, I love her but she asks so many questions in one text. I was about to lock my phone and go tell Ondreaz about later, but I remember that Nick texted me earlier before Ondreaz rudely interrupted me.

'That's so cool!'

'What movie are we gonna watch when I'm there?'

'Tony? Are you dead, did you DIE!?'

'please respond, Im worried'

'Sorry my mum texted and Ondreaz wouldn't stop bugging me!' Seen

'Oh thank god! You scared me :('

'Haha I'm ok Nick, I'm alive' Seen

'This isn't a laughing matter Tony! Wait are you even Tony! What have you done to him!?!'

'Nick I'm the real Tony' Seen

'I dont believe you, gotta prove it'

I think to myself if I should just answer something he told me about himself or if I should facetime him. I breath in and out at a slow pace before hitting the facetime button, it rings a couple times before it says 'connecting'.

His face pops up on my phone making me grin, he smiles back at me with pink cheeks.

"See? I'm the real Tony Lopez!" I explain making him giggle, my heart skips a beat from the adorable sound and I see his cheeks turn bright red with embarrassment.

"Y-ya I guess so." He stutters out making my grin widen, but before I can say anything else a notifcation pops up from my mum.

"My mum just texted again, we can talk if you want you just won't be able to see my face for a bit."

"That's okay, you're not that hot." Nick giggles making me gasp.

"Well that's rude and I'm a god, I'm so hot!" I hear Nick break down into laughter from my statement hearing a quiet 'ya, you are.' I don't think I was meant to hear that, but I click off of facetime before he can see my flushed cheeks.