Chapter 4

Tony's pov...

"One day away! Are you excited? Because I am, I'm so ready!" Nick shouts jumping around his room while we're on facetime. I laugh at his excited state, just thinking about hugging him makes me excited too.

"Yes, I can't wait either! Is Avani driving you here?" I question, making sure he has a ride for tomorrow.

"Ya she's driving me and Ryland, don't worry."

"Who said I was worrying." I say squinting my eyes at him through the screen.

"Your face, you're worried that I won't come tomorrow." Nick states making my cheeks tint pink.

"W-what no." Yes I was really worried he won't come tomorrow, or even like me!

"Tony, why are you worried, since the day you texted me I liked you, no feelings of mine are gonna change when I see you." Nick says smiling reassuringly at me. My mouth opens and closes like a fish trying to think of a response.

"I-I don't know, it's just that most people I start talking to just want clout and popularity, not saying you do!You using me for fame or clout never crossed my mind!" I shout making him laugh lightly.

"I know Tony, I never want to use you for fame or clout, I don't want to use you." Nick smiles again at the camera making me smile back.

"I guess I have some trust issues when it comes to relationships, but with you I trusted you right away, which is weird for me." I say scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. Nick just hums a response, not knowing what to say. "Anyway, you guys are coming around 10 right?"

"Ya!" Nick perks back up at my question making me chuckle. "I'm gonna make you fall over."

"How so?" I question from his weird statement.

"From the force of my hug, duh!" Nick giggles out before his mood changes to a shy state. "I'll probably not talk that much like on FaceTime though."

"Why not?" I frown when he says that, not wanting his happy and giggly self to disappear when he shows up tomorrow.

"Because all these people I don't know will be around and I'm a shy person, I'll get really nervous and when I get nervous I start talking like I'm crazy."

"You already talk like you're crazy." I laugh seeing Nick look up from his hands, giggling out a quiet 'shut up'. "I thought you said you wouldn't be nervous to met the sway boys?"

"When did I say that?" Nick asks with a confused look on his face, tilting his head to the right, he does that a lot.

"The first day I texted you."

"Ohh, I never said I was not nervous though." Nick grins putting his hands up in the air, making me chuckle from his actions.

"I guess you're right." I shrug, walking into my bathroom to do my night routine, putting my phone down on the counter so it's facing me.

"When am I wrong?" Nick says, scoffing I turn the tap on to hot water. "Whatcha doing?"

"Washing my face so I can go to bed."