Chapter 13

{TIKTOK ROOM}

A pairing that could only be described as shocking is seen at a pride parade this Friday, the "couple" also seen with the dating couple Dixie D'Amelio and Addison Rae.

Tony Lopez and Nick Austin celebrating the lgbtq+ in downtown L.A., caught holding hands and supposedly kissing as some people said. Is Tonick for real? And if so then when are they gonna announce it?

Nick's pov...

It was only a matter of time until Tik Tok Room came out with drama with me and Tony, so it wasn't surprising when I saw their new video. I click on Tony's name and wait for the FaceTime call to connect, seeing Tony's face pop up on screen, making a smile appear on both our faces from seeing each other.

"Hi, have you seen Tik Tok Room?" I sigh, making Tony chuckle and roll over in his bed.

"Ya, I was just waiting for it to happen." Tony laughs, before speaking up again, "also wanna go to dunken with Charli, Ondreaz and me?"

"Yes, Charli's dying to go, right?" I ask, seeing Tony give a nod and a grin.

"She wouldn't be Charli if she didn't have her dunken. I'll pick you up in thirty minutes, that Okay?" Tony questions, starting to get up from his bed and walk to his bathroom.

"Yep, sounds good. See ya soon." I wave, hanging up before he can say anything else. I slowly drag myself out of bed and to my bathroom, fixing my hair so I don't have to take a shower and my other usual morning routine. I pull up my Spotify playlist and hit play, wanting to listen to music while I get dressed, In My Head by ODIE starts playing making me smile lightly.

After a mini dance break I'm running downstairs, waiting for Tony at the front door.

"You look like a puppy waiting for their owner to come home." Ryland's voice is heard behind me, making me roll my eyes and turn to face him.

"I'm waiting for Tony, me, him, Ondreaz, and Charli are going to dunken's." I state, lifting my arms to cross over my body.

(I never finished this chapter)