Chapter 2

Tony's pov...

"I'm gonna kill you!" I shout looking over at a scared Ondreaz, but before I can lung at him Thomas grabs my arms, pinning them behind my back, I try and struggle out of his iron grip, but he has a solid grip on my wrists and is not gonna let go.

"You guys are making a scene, we have to get home before the coffee gets cold." Thomas says, slowly letting me go and picking up the coffees on the table. Ondreaz comes over and picks the last of the coffees up, leaving me with nothing to hold.

I fell a buzz in my hand and look down to see a notification from 'nickaustin'. My heart stops for a second before I shakily type in my password and click on Instagram.

'Hey, I saw you on Tik Tok and the hype house is having guests over one of these days so I was wondering if you and your friends would like to come hangout?' Seen

'Hi That would be so cool! I've liked you and your brothers content for awhile now, can't wait to meet you!'

I smile at his cute text feeling my cheeks turn red, I snap my head up when Ondreaz lightly taps my foot with his due to his hands filled with coffees.

"You coming?" He questions lifting his eyebrow up when he sees my tinted cheeks.

"Ya, I am." I smile back before walking past him to open the door for him and Thomas.

"Thanks." Thomas says, starting to walk out of the door to his car.

"Did he text back? What did he say?" Ondreaz finally asks once Thomas was out of earshot. I knew he knew what I was smiling about and I sometimes hated that he could read me like a book, but I wanted to tell him this so I didn't really mind.

"Okay, so basically he really likes our content and can't wait to meet us!" I jump up with excitement looking over at my brothers happy face.

"That's great! He lives in L.A right?"

"Well I don't know, but probably! I can ask him now." I smile pulling my phone out of my pocket once all three of us get back into Thomas' car.

'That's great, I'm just wondering if you live in L.A?' Seen

I laugh seeing the text has already been read and see the three dots appear on the screen before disappearing again. I look up to see Thomas pulling out of the parking lot before looking back down to see Nicks text.

'Of course, I wouldn't be going if I didn't'

'That makes sense' Seen

'Do you know what day we're gonna meet?'

'Nah, I'll have to ask Thomas first, how many friends you gonna bring?' Seen

'Probably my two best friends, they have Tik Tok too, Their names are Avani and Ryland'

'I've met Avani before, she's really cool and nice' Seen

'You simping for my best friend or somethin?'

"No! I don't like her like that' Seen

'Haha I know, I was jk'

'Oh that's good' Seen

'Plus she's dating Anthony'

'Right Anthony and her are together, to be honest the sway house will probably be there hanging with us too' Seen

'That'll be fun, I've only met Anthony before'

'They're all nice once you get to know them so don't be nervous' Seen

'Who said I was nervous?'

'I would be if I was meeting them' Seen

'True true'

'I have to go, but before I go could I have your number?'

I smile when I see his text pop up, my heart was beating faster then normal and I was all giddy. Why am I acting like he's my middle school crush? I snap out of it almost forgetting to text him my number.

'Sure, (***) *** ****, talk later ;)'

I started debating with myself if I should send it with the winky face or not but decide to send it with it because I was feeling confident.

Seen

'Thanks ;)'

My smile doubles at his last text, I put my phone in my pocket right before Thomas pulls into the Hype House driveway.

"Hey Thomas, When are we gonna meet up with the other Tik Tokers?" I ask unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car.

"Well I'll have to ask the Sway Boys when they wanna meet up," 'Called it' I think to myself before I listen to Thomas again. "But around two weeks and probably on the weekend."

My face drops from how far away two weeks sounds,

"Oh ok, thanks." I smile at Thomas before I push the front door open letting us walk inside. I smile over at Ondreaz making him smile back at me and walk over,

"So what did you and Nick talk about? I saw you blushing back there." Ondreaz says, lightly punching my arm in a playful manner, after he set the coffee down, his sentence just making me blush again.

"Nothing you need to know about." I smirk seeing his pouty face before Thomas begins to yell upstairs.

"Guys we have coffee, come downstairs and get it!"

I hear talking and shuffling of feet before Chase, Alex, Kouvr, Charli, and Dixie come downstairs. Mumbled 'Thanks' can be heard from the group before we all walk into the dinning area sitting down in random chairs.

"Where's Addison and Connor?" Thomas questions looking at the rest of the Hype House for answers.

"Addi is out shopping with Nessa and Connor isn't feeling well so he's in his room." Charli speaks up after no one else does. Thomas just nods before telling them we're gonna meet up with some other Tik Tokers around two weeks from now.

"Ooo yay! We get to see Avani!" Dixie squeals when Thomas tells them who's coming. Soon after the girls go to their rooms along with Alex, just leaving Chase, Ondreaz, Thomas, and me in the dinning room.

I feel a buzz from my phone like earlier and look down to see a random number had texted me.

'Hi! This is Nick, thought I'd put your number in my phone'

'Hi Nick! I asked Thomas when we'll be meeting and he said in about two weeks' Seen

':('

'It's not that bad! We can ft if you want ;)' Seen

'I wouldn't mind that ;)'

I laugh before debating if I should actually facetime him, I mean I only started texting him today, so I leave it alone and text him saying that I have to go because Thomas was calling my name, which he was.

I look up from my phone and see everyone staring at me, "What's up guys?"

"Did you hear what Thomas said?" Ondreaz asks looking at my confused face, then rolling his eyes.

"Um no, what did you say Thomas?" I say looking over at him, giving him my full attention now.

"I just said we should do a movie night when everyone comes over, would you be down to do that?"

"Ya totally!" I smile thinking about cuddling with Nick when the movie plays, I shake my head from the thought of that, feeling my cheeks tint pink. Ondreaz laughs when he see's my flushed face making me blush more. "I'm going to sleep, see you guys in the morning."

I stand up stretching my back before making my way upstairs, I lock the door when I walk into my room so no one can disturb me and go into my bathroom to get ready for sleep. Washing my face and putting cream on, I strip to my boxers and take off my jewelry before jumping into my bed and falling into a deep sleep, with one thing on my mind, Nick Austin

(1290 words)