Chatper 9: Yo Ho

The next morning I woke up remembering the events from last night. After Logan and I left the restaurant we went to his place were we just continued to talk for a while. It was mostly about his past and his adventures as part of the X-men. After that we did kiss for a bit but then I had to get back to my apartment to go over the training videos that Natasha sent for our next practice session. Now that I was up and finished my workout I was dying to know what was going on in my teammates heads.

"Morning everyone," I greeted.

"Morning." They all responded.

"Sooooo who wants to tell me what the frick was going through your minds last night," I hinted.

"We are so sorry that we embarrassed you last night!" Kris exclaimed.

"Yeah and the only reason we followed you was because we needed a chance to practice our undercover skills. You saw how bad we were at lying," Jojo said.

"Yeah, and Jojo here especially needed the help." Jenny said sarcastically.

"Yeah. Hey!" Jojo whined.

"So when you didn't tell us who your date was, we thought that it would be a good idea to go undercover, find out your date and leave before getting caught. But I am so sorry that I announced to the whole restaurant that you were on a date with the Wolverine!" Kris exclaimed.

"Guys it's alright! I'm not mad and I totally understand!" I reassured.

"So are you going to see Logan again?" Kitty asked.

"I don't know. We have training together but we kinda want to keep things professional while he's my mentor. We will then revisit our feelings for each other after our 2 weeks of training are up. But right now let's go to our mentors before we kick some ass in our group simulation!" I answered.

***

"So do we know where this plane is taking us?" Jojo asked/yelled.

"Why? Are you afraid you might have to fly it?" Kitty mocked.

"No I actually want to know where we are going." Jojo answered.

"Each group will be dropped in a secret but public location. We have placed a fake bomb somewhere along the grounds and your job is to find the bomb before it blows up and deal with it in a way that doesn't cause trouble for everyone else." Tony informed us.

"How will we know what the fake bomb looks like?" I asked.

"There will be Members of the Avengers hidden around guarding the bomb, once you find one it'll be easy to find where the bomb is. You guys will also have to find a way to blend in and get rid of those Avenger uniforms. This is when your training with Peter Parker will come in handy." Tony answered. "Now in 2 minutes you guys will be blindfolded and then you guys will be allowed to see your battle grounds."

***

"Okay in ten seconds take off your blindfolds and open your eyes. Good one luck everyone and I'll be on the comp units if you need me." Tony said.

We all took our blindfolds off and Kris and I burst into excitement when we saw our training grounds. We were placed right in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Disneyland.

"Oh my gosh we are in the happiest place on earth!" Kris exclaimed.

"I'm so happy! I'm so happy! This is the best day of my life!" I screamed.

"Guys! Stop attracting attention to us and let's get out of these clothes before more people start to notice us!" Jenny hissed.

"You're right, I can't wait to buy another Disney shirt!" I squealed.