Chapter 11: Mission Breakout

Dela, sondela mama sondela, I burn for you.

"What in the Hans Christian Anderson are we listening to?!" Rocket asked.

"Shh this is the best part!" I exclaimed.

I've been waiting for you all my life, hoping for a miracle. I've been waiting day and night, day and night.

Kris and I sang along with very loudly.

"Again! What the heck is this?" Rocket exclaimed.

"The songs called Dela and it's amazing, nothing else needs to be said." Kris stated.

"Okay," Rocket said while rolling his eyes.

"Guys, we are almost to the Collectors place, should we go over the plan once more? I just want to make sure I don't fly us too close to the building and the mission falls apart because of me." Amelia asked.

"Fair," Jenny stated.

"Okay listen you people. So the Collector is having a public tour of his house today which the guardians are apart of. Now the Collector doesn't know that you guys are apart of the Avengers so you can sneak on the tour. Part of the reason why I need your help is because I need human hands to get past the scanners. Once we make it to the room with the guardians, we all have to find a way to hide while I trip the breaker. This is where Kris' power era come in handy because she can electrocute the system. Once they are free I'm
going to need Tess and everyone else to help fight everyone off." Rocket explained.

"Do you want me to stay here with the airplane?" Amelia asked.

"Yes, and which one of you had the invisibility powers again?" Rocket asked.

"That's me!" Kitty answered.

"Right, we will need you to keep the plane invisible. Can you do that? Rocket asked.

"Yes but I can only make myself invisible and whatever I'm touching so I'll have to stay with ship." Kitty answered.

"That's okay, the four of us and Rocket should be able to do the inside stuff. Especially with Tess' fighting skills." Kris said.

"Great! Let's go team dyno- Jojo started to say before he was cut off.

"How about we don't go through our long team name now." Jenny interrupted.

"Right, higher priorities, actual lives are on the line. Got it," Jojo said.

The four of us hopped off the ship and started to look for the rest of the tour group. Just when we joined the others I whispered over to Kris. "Is it just me or does this mission seem a lot like the Disneyland ride?"

"What!? Don't be crazy, this is real life." Kris muttered. "Next thing you'll be saying that Pandora is a real place!"

"Ummmit is a real place," Jojo said dead serious.

"Come on you can't be serious?" Jenny asked giving a judgemental look.

"So the Collector in the galaxy is real but Pandora is not? I think you all need to check your facts." Jojo defended himself.

"Guys zip it!" Rocket said through our inner ear comps.

"Where are you anyways Rocket?" I asked.

"That's not important! But if you don't be quiet you will attract the Collectors attention and none of us want that!" Rocket exclaimed.

"Oh, right, I knew that," I said.

"Now if you all come with me I can begin the tour. What's very interesting is our high tech security system. Anytime during this tour you want to get into a room you have to raise your hands over you head and wait for it to scan. This is wired so it only recognizes human hands so we don't have to worry about thieves. Now everyone raise your hands, and let the tour begin," the Collector said.