84 days since praimfaya

I'm 6 months along now and have fully confirmed both my babies will be little boys. I have decided to name them Lincoln and Jake, I considered jasper but didn't want to take the chance away from monte if he ever has kids.
When I explored the tunnel I found out that it was big enough to fit a car and hadn't collapsed, upon further inspection I realised it hadn't collapsed because it was carved from stone, I also found that it led outside which was barren. The wave really had burnt everything.
I decided to stay in the lab at least until the babies were born so I could confirm they were nightbloods and if they weren't I was going to inject them with the night blood serum I didn't want to risk having them outside just to find out that they couldn't survive the radiation.
I had picked the largest car possible and hooked solar panels on to it like raven taught me and spent the last 3 months loading food, clothes, water, blankets and spare solar panels in to the trunk, I also installed two of the baby seats into the car.
I try to radio the ark daily, to let Bellamy know about his children, I know he can't hear me but talking to him keeps me sane, I've also tried to contact the bunker with no luck, my hope was that if I could at least talk to O she would be excited with me about becoming an aunt and my mother would be excited to be a grandmother and I wouldn't be alone in this experience.
I figured that the radio didn't work because the towers were down but I hoped if I got close enough I could use a field radio I had found on a bored day exploring.
I discovered on one of my exploring days a few music players like maya had with all different types of music and speakers they could be connected to which made the days less quiet.
I also realised that the power was still working after a few weeks and figured either the solar panels hadn't been wiped out or becca had another power source not that I was complaining it meant I could look at my babies as often as I liked, it also meant that there was heat and light and music, I also found a box of old movies in one of the rooms and had spent many days watching different ones to pass time as I became more and more lonely.