Opening the bunker

Diyoza and her men had invaded our home around a week ago, it was also the day Bellamy came home, along with monte, Harper, echo and Emori. I had found out the day after they came home that Murphy and Raven were up on Diyoza's mother ship and had the capability to kill the rest of Diyozas people which gave us leverage.
And so I took monte with me to meet with Diyoza, leaving Bellamy behind so he could spend time with the kids.
"We have the ability to kill the rest of your people," was my opening line, when she looked skeptical I said, "go ahead and check, you will no longer be able to remotely awaken them."
"McCreary try to wake one of the people in crio," she said into the radio, when he replied that he couldn't she looked at me and asked, "what do you want?"
"Simple you were a mining mission meaning you should have the equipment to move heavy stones, I want you to get the rest of the human race out of an underground bunker."
"And then you will tell your people not to kill mine?"
"No then we will have peace talks, you, me, Bellamy acting as spacekru leader and Octavia who I assume is still the leader down there."
"You want peace talks?"
"I would like to bring my family home and it seems that peace talks will have to occur for that to happen," I answer before I walk back into the forest with monte right behind me.
"Clarke can I ask you something?" Monte asks almost timidly.
"Of course, what is it?"
"I know this may seem silly in light of things, but why didn't you choose jasper?" He questions
"Because I thought one day you may have a child and you would want to use his name, I didn't want to take that opportunity from you," I reply as I lead him the longest way back to the cave to make sure we weren't followed.

"Ok Bellamy you can make the call," I say when I see him.
"Ok," he says and calls Raven and Murphy, "hey guys how's it going up there."
"Hey Bellamy," raven says
"Can they hear us," Murphy asked and after an affirmative, said "we are not ...." before being cut off by raven and the sound of a whack to the back of a head was heard.
"Ok so here are the rules just to remind everyone, if they have anyone try to hack the system you pull the switch, if you don't hear from me every hour on the hour you pull the switch, if they try to double cross us you pull the switch."
"Ok Bellamy, is there anything else?" Raven asks.
"Yea just one more thing," he replies with a grin on his face gesturing me closer, "there's someone who wants to say hello."
"Raven, Murphy it's so good to hear your voices," I say with tears in my eyes not realising how much I had missed my friends.
"Clarke is that you?" Murphy asks.
"Yea it is," I reply
"And they call me the cockroach," Murphy said jokingly making us all laugh.
"Clarke can I just say thank you for saving our lives," Raven said and I smiled.
"I would do it all again if I had to," I reply.

We all had lunch and then we walked the long way to the village so that where we entered would be from the west as opposed to the south which was the way to the caves. We were going there so we could go on their transport ship to polis which would be fastest and they also didn't know there way.
"We ready?" Diyoza asks as we board their ship.
"Yep lets go," Bellamy says clearly eager to see his sister, as eager as I was to see my mother.

We came into the bunker right into the middle of a room surrounded by fences and the floor covered in stains that resembled blood. Seeing this I was glad I never made it into the bunker because this was no environment for kids to grow up in.
"Bellamy?" Octavia asked walking towards us.
"O!" Bellamy exclaimed pulling her into a hug as Diyoza and McCreary came down on the lines.
"Who are they?" Octavia asked signalling her guards, I noticed miller among them and waved at him.
"It's fine O they are here to help, tell your guards to stand down," Bellamy explained.
"How many should we prepare to extract?" Diyoza asks.
"None yet," I answer and then at the confused looks I say, "the only way we extract anyone from this bunker is if Octavia agrees to peace talks."
"Clarke what are you on about?" Bellamy asks.
"As far as I have explored there is only one survivable place on earth, at least in the United States, I refuse to let there be war there and so the only way wonkru comes out of this bunker is if Octavia agrees to peace talks like the rest of us have."
"Why would I agree to peace talks there are more of us than you," Octavia states.
"Right now you don't know how many of us there are, if you don't agree to peace talks we will allow anyone willing to surrender and come peacefully to be extracted," I reply hating having to be a bitch to my sons aunt, "but O I really think there's some people you'll wanna meet up there."
"Fine we will have peace talks."
"Prepare extraction for five," I say to Diyoza, I then turn to Octavia and say, "pick three guards you want."
"But you said five," Octavia replied.
"Yes my mother is the fifth there's some people I would like her to meet also."