Leaving

We meet with Diyoza, Octavia, Raven, Monte and Shaw on the bridge to discuss exactly how this is going to work.
"So the pods will be set to wake everyone in twenty years but we wake a month before everyone to determine if it is safe?" Octavia questions for the fifth time.
"Yes," Monte responds sounding annoyed as he had answered the same questions in various ways over the last hour.
"So do we all go under at the same time?" I ask.
"We can, but if you put your kids to bed they will wake up at the same time as everyone else," Raven answers clearly knowing what I wanted to know.
"And my baby will be fine through another cryo?" Diyoza asks clearly unsure if it is wise.
"Yes the cryo works on baby the same way it works on you, plus your pod monitors for two," monte answers a lot less annoyed at her question than Octavias.
"So this is how everyone survives," I say before nodding to the rest of them, "let's do this, let's put our people to sleep."

"What will it be like mummy?" Jake asks as we put him and Lincoln in there pods right next to each other.
"Like falling asleep and next time you wake we will be ready to go home again," I answer.
"And we won't of aged a day," Bellamy says after me.
"Mummy will I notice that Jakes not right next to me?" Lincoln asks.
wow that ones harder than Jakes I think to myself before I answer, "I don't think so sweetie, but if you do youse can give each other a big hug when you wake up."
Me and Bellamy kiss them both on the forehead before saying goodnight and closing there pods, then we move on to Madi.
"Will we dream?" She asks me seriously.
"I am not sure my little naitblida, but if we do you and your brothers will be in mine," I answer.
"And mine," Bellamy says placing a kiss on her forehead, I do the same before Bellamy closes the pod.
Then Bellamy walks over to Octavias pod saying, "your turn little sister."
"We really won't notice time passing?" She asks really seeming very scared now that all her people were asleep.
"It'll be as if going to sleep tonight and waking up tomorrow," he answers placing a kiss on her forehead.
"I love you big brother," she says.
And right before he closes her pod he replies, "I love you to O."
And then we sat on the edges of our pods I said, "I will see you in the morning," in a joking way.
"Just one more thing before we got to sleep," he said raising from the edge of his pod and kissing me firmly and passionately before we both laid down in our pods and went to sleep.

What we didn't know when we fell asleep was that we would never see earth or our friends monte and Harper again.