Peace talks

When we reached the surface I called the boys a Madi over so when my mum and Octavia came up they would be ready to meet them.
"What if they don't like us?" The boys ask in synch.
"They'll love you, all three of you" I state picking up Jake and pulling Madi into my other side as Bellamy picked up Lincoln.
"Ok Clarke who are we meant to wanna meet?" Octavia asks approaching us with my mother beside her.
"I would like you both to meet my adoptive daughter Madi, Bellamy and my sons Jake and Lincoln," I gesture to each child as I say there name.
"One change in that statement," Bellamy says earning a confused look from me, "Madi is our adoptive daughter," at this Madi moves from under my arm and wraps her arms around Bellamys middle.
"You mean I'm a grandmother?" Mum asks.
"You mean I'm an aunt?" Octavia asks at the same time.
"Yes," I say smiling widely now that I knew for certain that Bellamy wanted Madi, "kids this is your aunt Octavia and grandma."
The boys both waved and then Lincoln reached towards Octavia seeming to want to be held by her, "I like your hair," he said playing with it once she took it.
Jake stayed with me but was happy to talk to everyone, I let them talk for a while before saying, "you guys can continue to catch up later, right now Octavia, Diyoza, Bellamy and I have peace talks to attend to," I then turn to Madi and grab Lincoln off Octavia, "you take care of the boys but stay with my mum, Monte and Harper, and you two listen to your sister, no running off there are other people on earth now it's not as safe."
"Shall we get these talks under way?" Octavia asked.
"Yes let's go," I say placing both boys down before I walk towards a building that had survived praimfaya, luckily it had a table we could stand around.
"So what's the plan for peace?" Bellamy asks looking at me.
"Well first thing we need to know how many people we have to accommodate for," I say.
"I have three hundred and thirty seven," Diyoza says.
"There are eight hundred and fourteen in the bunker," Octavia states shocking both me and Bellamy, considering when the door closed there were twelve hundred.
"Well there are only seven from space," Bellamy says.
"Ok so plus my four that makes approximately eleven hundred and sixty two, the valley can't sustain that many people for to long," I say not really knowing what to do.
"Well what other option do we have?"Bellamy asks.
"I don't know but that many people inside the last liveable place we will destroy it," I say and then think of an Idea, "hey miller go get Monte for me," he doesn't move until he receives a nod of the head from Octavia.
"Clarke, you needed me?" Monte says in a questioning voice.
"What are the chances of making the soil around shallow valley plantable?" I ask
"It would take about five years," he answers, I nod and he leaves.
"For the amount of people we have, I have rations for maybe two weeks, what about the farm here Octavia?"
"It hardly produces and half the crops died two and a half years ago," was her answer, "and we probably only have a months worth of ration."
"And we don't want to live off algae that's all we have," is Bellamys answer when I look at him.
"We have maybe a months worth,"Diyoza says when it's her turn.
"The valley will only supply enough for a week for that many if we wanna keep it alive," I say meaning that we had no where near five years of rations he'll we barley had a years, "ok what other options do we have?" I ask.
"Well I can tell you that there is literally no other survivable earth, we circled twice before we found the valley," Diyoza states.
"Raven can you please help us?" Bellamy says into the radio.
"Sure what's up?" Raven replies.
"How many people can we put into cryo?" He asks shocking us all.
"Twelve hundred," she reply's.
"Ok thanks," he says shutting off the radio, "so how about this we all go to sleep for twenty years give the planet time to regenerate, we set it so we wake first, like six months before everyone else along with at least monte and raven who will be able to tell us if anything has changed, if it hasn't we go back to sleep or find another option."
"That could actually work," Diyoza says.
"And if it does work what do we do about the land when we come home?" Octavia asks
"We come home peacefully, we form a council, with us four heading it, and we have one other person from the bunker, one from Eligius and one from the space team."
"What about you guys?" Bellamy asks
"My people are made up of me and our three kids Bellamy and they will still be kids when we wake up, besides if we it that way there will be an uneven number to prevent ties."
"So we take the people here to the mothership?" Diyoza asks.
"Can I have Shaw take me and the kids back to the valley, I'll explain to the people you left there and there's somethings I need to pick up also we need to gather some useful things from our winter home."
"Wait if you have a winter home how is the valley the only survivable place?" Octavia questions
"It's a small under ground bunker that has heaps of medical supplies, clothes and blankets," I answer.
"Can I come with use?" Bellamy asks and I agree knowing that he is scared he will lose me again and now his kids.