11

And here we are now.

Inside Yeonjun's house, standing in that red hallway, leading to hell's door.

„This is already scaring me...", Hueningkai says, looking like he wants to transform so he feels a bit safer.

„Yeah me too. Can't we go back?"

Beomgyu's just as scared.

I just wonder why Taehyun's not scared at all, that's the mystery here.

„Then take your shirt of Huening and transform. We're not backing down here.", Taehyun answers, opening the door in front of us.

Now there's the room with the door to the underworld. And it's open and activated. Yeonjun didn't close it, thank god.

„This thing is indeed... disgusting.", Hueningkai mumbles while letting his wings out, as well as the tail and horns. That's the small transformation.

„I said the same thing after coming here the first time. Though, even Yeonjun said it. Don't worry, the underworld actually looks nicer than that door.", I slightly laugh.

„I still don't like this, this is even more scary. Can you just leave me here?", Beomgyu whines again, taking steps backwards, ready to go back up the stairs we came from.

„No you're coming with us, let's go.", Taehyun just says, grabs Beomgyu by his shirt and goes forward through the portal, pulling Beomgyu through it with him. While Beomgyu looks like he is about to cry and scream at Taehyun.

One thing's for sure.

Taehyun seems quite annoyed and pissed, probably at Yeonjun, while Beomgyu is half scared to death.

„Okay I think Taehyun is more scary right now...", Hueningkai says, going through the portal with me together.

Once we are through I can see how it looks like more clearly this time, the ground. Last time there were too many demons.

Thought some demons noticed us. And it looks like they are about to attack us?

„Soobin?", Beomgyu asks scared since they run towards us.

„It wasn't like this the last time... probably because of Yeonjun.", I answer, a bit scared now too.

This isn't anything I control, this is Yeonjun's ground and even if I'm his boyfriend that doesn't matter right now.

„Soobin, do you know the direction to Yeonjun's home?", Taehyun asks, pulling his wand out.

„I think so, why you ask?"

„Good. Huening, you Carry Soobin. We're flying there, that's safer. They only seem to be able to walk."

With that Taehyun picks up Beomgyu and casts a flying spell on him, Hueningkai does as told and suddenly picks me up before jumping if the ground, flying next to Taehyun.

„There, you can see the castle from here.", I say, pointing towards the dark red castle.

It takes a while longer than it did with Yeonjun to get there but in the end we reach our destination, thankfully not having to do anything to anyone. We don't wanna start a fight with the underworld.

Going inside the castle makes me nervous, it seems so empty in the entrance that it scares me.

And I was right.

Suddenly out of nowhere the Devil, aka Yeonjun's dad, appears in front of us, causing Beomgyu to let out a surprised and scared scream. He's still in Taehyun's arms, I think this is maybe a bit too much for him for today...

„Well that's an unexpected visit. My son in law visiting hell. Together with the other three friends. Say is he alright?", he says before asking and pointing at Beomgyu who still has tears in his eyes.

„I think this all was too much on him, he's just scared.", I say, still wondering if he's gonna be fine or faint.

„I can fix that, at least for the time he's staying here.", he says before snapping. And suddenly Beomgyu looks more relaxed.

„I just took some of his fear off of him, like this he should be more fine.", the devil explains, I just nod as answer while the other two are all surprised about Beomgyu, who is surprised about himself.

„So, where's Yeonjun? Is he alright?", I ask, worried because this isn't like him.

„If only I knew. He hasn't gone out of his room since yesterday, he just locked himself in there, refuses to open up."

The worried look on his face tells me enough, we're all clueless here.

„Then I will try to get through to him."