88

And just seconds later we're back, the air feels so clean again, much lighter and better.

We're all pretty exhausted, ready to sleep as soon as possible, but glad our wounds have been healed before we came back so that's one worry less.

I open my eyes again and the next thing I see is the entrance hall of my home, our castle in hell. The other four are next to me, looking glad to be back again too.

But it's empty?

„Dad?", I ask through the castle, hearing my echo through the big room.

And no response.

„Do you know if there's a time difference or something with parallel dimensions?", Taehyun asks me, Beomgyu looking worried as well.

„There shouldn't be since when we were in the other one the time that went by there was the same as here according to what we saw,right?", I answer, Soobin nodding after thinking about it.

„Let me search for a second...", I say as I focus and try feeling for aura, searching my dad through it.

„Welcome back, surprise you five!", I suddenly hear him from behind me saying which makes me jump in surprise, the other four as well, Beomgyu and Hueningkai even letting out a short scream.

But not only my dad surprised and scared us, Taehyun's mom is here as well, Soobin's dad too.

„Was that necessary, we already feared for our lives some minutes ago!", I slightly yell at my dad as he and the other two laugh, while we five are not amused at all.

We're just tired and glad we even survived.

„Sorry about That, now tell us abort what happened.", he apologizes.

„And tell me why you didn't wait for me to see the parallel Yeonjun!", Taehyun's mom complains, starting to pout as Taehyun just shakes his head at her behavior, witches and wizards behavior and curiosity is something else, that's for sure.