50

Like I said, I'm visiting the human world today.

Sounds weird, I admit that.

But since I'm staying so much with Yeonjun, with my lover, in hell, it is as I said.

I just wanna buy some things from the human store here, mostly something to eat, the one who Yeonjun's dad told to cook for me is not completely used to me yet, he cooked for Yeonjun when he was younger but it's been quite a while since he's been home for that long. So that's the reason.

On the way there I look around a lot, just to see the human world again is great, I get why Yeonjun was excited when he first came here.

And yes, his dad told me that.

Hell looks pretty boring over time, it's mostly one color in different tones, there's not much there.

And the human world just looks so colorful compared to it.

It's nice to be here again.

After buying some things, bread of course too, but also other ingredients for some dishes, especially those which Yeonjun likes, I leave the store again.

Yes, I had a wallet with me. My dad packed it in there with money, that's typically him, just giving me everything to take with me, no matter if I need it or not. Though this time it was helpful.

After leaving the store I start to walk over to school, to meet the boys in front of it, since it's getting closer to school being over for today.

But on the way I notice something weird.

I stop walking, being confused by what I'm seeing, almost dropping the bags.

Yeonjun's there.

He's in front of school, looking around as if he was searching someone.

But there's a lot of things wrong here.

Yeonjun's at Home and he can't get up, can't stay awake for more than a few minutes.

Also, this Yeonjun has purple hair, bright purple. My Yeonjun has blonde hair.

So....

Who is this then?

He looks like Yeonjun.

He noticed me, looks at me carefully, before he then walks away from the school and suddenly is gone.

What did I just see...

Who was that?!

What is happening here?!