18

„Explain now.", Taehyun starts while glaring at the three who came without asking or permission over to his house.

„What you three are doing here. I thought you would start learning with Soobin, not come over."

I'm just sitting in the living room, looking at them with brows raised. I mean Taehyun's got a point. And they are sitting in their knees, looking down while the younger one of two of them scolds them, it's somehow a bit weird in a way. Then again Taehyun's the one who is the most savage and when he's annoyed... don't make him more mad, he will roast you.

„We're sorry. We were just curious-!", Taehyun just cuts Hueningkai off.

„You're always curious, but what about our tests? I know that Soobin isn't against you not being good enough but I am! You're putting too much on the line, especially you Huening still lack a lot! More than me and Yeonjun so that was just reckless!"

Can I just please disappear, Taehyun's scolding is scary and long...

„Then we just start learning here since they have their stuff and we got ours here too. Instead of wasting more time.", I say before Taehyun kills someone now.

He stops and agrees with a sigh, while the others look at me surprised and confused.

„Wait so you already are done?", Hueningkai asks.

„Yeah we tried it. With the result of Taehyun getting hurt and me healing him. So there goes that.", I just say.

Just before he had started it to try it out, but suddenly as soon as he tried it a red lightning looking like strike shoot at Taehyun from me, creating a scar on his head, bleeding heavily. That's why I immediately said we're done and healed him. And right after that the others joined.

So there's that story.