56

So, what I now think I get is that the person I saw somehow was but wasn't Yeonjun?

Confusing but that's actually what it is.

Trying to not get a headache by thinking about it anymore than I already did I continue walking till I'm at Yeonjun's house, here in the human world.

„Coming back for my love...", I mumble as I get the key for the house out of my pocket.

Yes, for once I have the key and don't have to break in.

I unlock the door and open it, walk in and close the door behind me again, locking it back up and putting the key back in my pocket.

I then turn around to go towards the stairs which lead down to the portal.

But before I can even take one step down, even a step near it, someone says something behind me and scares me half to death.

„What do you know about Yeonjun?"

I jump as I'm getting scared by it so much and turn around, only to look at the one I saw before once.

It's the guy I said who looks like Yeonjun.

The purple hair...

And his face looks exactly like Yeonjun's.

But he has a scratch on his left cheek.

He wears a light grey long sleeved pullover which is ripped on the left arm a bit, hair is back on the left side from my view, he has a piercing on his bottom lip which has a chain connected to one earring. He has two silver bracelets on his left arm, two silver rings on his fingers, a golden bracelet on his right arm as well as a golden ring on his Ringfinger there. His pants are black and have some chains on it.

„Come on, answer me Soobin. I don't have unlimited time.", he says again, getting impatient.

This is for real scaring me.

Yes, I'm afraid of this person.

He may look like Yeonjun.

But this isn't the person I love.

So I'm scared of him.

„What.... what do you mean?"

„Just Tell me about the Yeonjun you know. Doesn't matter, you can tell me everything, even things which normal people shouldn't know. I don't wanna say anything because I don't want to mess with the worlds.", he answers.

There is the headache again, thanks for more confusion.

Can this whole thing please stop being confusing?

„You mean Yeonjun being the Devil's Son?", I ask back, still somewhere doubting if this is a good idea to tell him but at the same time just wanting to get answers.

„That's exactly what I wanted to know. Now tell me, do you know where the portal to hell is?"

„I was on my way back to hell, it's right downstairs."

„Then I hope you don't mind me coming with you.", he says, I just nod since I really don't wanna provoke anything.

Usually I could be able to somehow defend myself but like this...

I don't have anything on me, since I was so worried about Yeonjun and because his dad also is there so he can protect me in hell if a demon runs loose and tries to attack me.

So yeah, I'm defenseless on my own here right now.

And since he asked about hell I guess he has some powers too?

So I really don't wanna provoke anything.

I just shake my head, as symbol that he can come with me, before I walk towards the stairs, hearing him following me.