61

„We're here. Now what's the matter?", Taehyun immediately says as soon as they arrive, neither knocking at the door nor anything else, just out of nowhere.

And he also immediately enters, seeing the purple Yeonjun straight after taking one step and stops again.

„Uhm..."

That's all that leaves his mouth.

The other two behind him walk into him and each other, first Beomgyu in Taehyun, then Hueningkai in Beomgyu.

„Woah, why did you.... stop..... Taehyun........", Beomgyu starts but gets slower as his eyes are fixed on the purple Yeonjun too, confused.

Kai just didn't even say anything and just stares while looking the most confused I have ever seen him, even more than when he doesn't understand math.

And he sometimes gets really confused there...

„Great, the whole crew has gathered. Now I can start explaining. Like, everything. And also tell you about my request.", the purple Yeonjun starts, ignoring the three confused staring people next to him as he leans against the wall.

I sit down next to Yeonjun on the bed, without taking his eyes off of the other him he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him like that, so that I can't fall off the bed.

„Yeah this actually brings up a lot of questions...", Taehyun then says, slowly returning back to reality from that sudden shock.

„Then let me explain. If you have unsolved questions afterwards, feel free to ask them."

We all nod as the other three enter the room now too, sit down at the end of Yeonjun's bed.

„So Let's begin with the main question probably, who I am. My name is Choi Yeonjun, just like your friend's. And yes, I am Yeonjun too. The reason for this is as simple as it's complicated. I'm from a parallel dimension. I don't know if you knew but the world you live in isn't the only one. There are many different parallel dimensions, I'm only in one of them. Mine is one of the most similar to yours, I'm friends with the other versions of you in my world. What you saw were memories of your other selves, caused by me being here. That's why Yeonjun suffered the most, because both of us existing here is something critical. I stabilized it a bit with what I just did. Normally nobody has the power to open a portal to another dimension since it hurts everyone, even me, that's why it took me so long to find any of you. Only the devil himself can open one. I'm sorry for all the pain and confusion I caused you guys, it wasn't my intention."

„Parallel... dimensions...?", Hueningkai asks completely confused, while Beomgyu is completely blank.

Taehyun, Yeonjun and me seem to be the only ones who can follow a bit.

„So, You're me? And I am you?", Yeonjun asks.

„Somehow yes. There are more of us too, some dimensions where our other selves aren't like us and completely different, some where it's like this and we have many similarities. Like being friends for example."

„So, I guess one thing that's different is your color?", I ask since it's the thing I noticed the most.

„For example.", he answers, nodding.

„But, why exactly are you here now if it causes you trouble too?", Taehyun asks.