12

„Do you still know where his room is after last time?", he slightly laughs as I remember how nervous I was. And what happened afterwards, causing my face heat up a bit.

„I still know where it is, thanks."

„Fine, then off you four go.", he says smiling, before he disappears again.

I sure do have to get used to him...

„Let's go guys.", I say without looking back at them since my face still is red, I can feel the heat.

I walk through it, following the stairs I remember. As soon as I'm standing in front of a blood red door with some white patterns on the outlines of it I know for sure I'm right. No other door has this. And I remember from Yeonjun's room that it looks like this.

„That's a pretty door...", I hear Beomgyu saying the thought I had the first time I was here.

I knock on the door but no response.

„The Devil said something about it being locked. Let me see.", Taehyun says but right at that moment I had pushed down the knob, pushing the door slightly open with ease.

„Well... either it was supposed to be locked or I don't know because that seems open to me.", I say while we're all confused by this.

I open the door a bit more, looking if I can see Yeonjun. And I can, he's sitting on his bed.

„Junie Hyung?", I ask quietly, careful to not surprise him.

What I still did, according to how he flinched.

„Soobin? How did you get inside, it was locked?", he asks confused which confuses us now.

„Huh? But Hyung just opened it without blinking once?", Hueningkai says, making Yeonjun notice that I didn't come alone.

„Wait you're all here? How did you make it?"

„We just flew. Now tell us what's wrong with you to neither answer nor come to school.", Taehyun says, he still seems so annoyed.

„... Fine. Guess I have no choice. After you crazy four went to hell just to talk to me, knowing the risks.", he sighs while we get inside, I sit down on his bed.

„Uh Soobin, do you really wanna sit there? I mean, didn't you two... on that last time?", Hueningkai says a bit skeptical.

„It's a new sheet, don't worry.", I answer rolling my eyes.

It's not important right now, I'm more worried what's wrong with Yeonjun that he didn't say anything and locked himself in here. Though I still wanna know how I could get in this easily when it was supposed to be locked?

„I had a weird feeling for quite a while now, it was like somethings wrong. I ignored it at first but that bad feeling got stronger over the last few days. Yesterday it felt really heavy and suddenly from one moment to the other while I tried to sleep in the night I got a really bad headache. I have a feeling somethings really wrong and it just stresses me out, I get these weird headaches sometimes. Since it's hard to describe or tell I just decided to stay here a while, hoping it would be over soon. I know you would say it's nothing or something like that. But it doesn't feel like that to me.", Yeonjun explains as we listen carefully.

And it does sound weird somehow.

But he said he didn't want to tell anything since he knew we would say it's nothing...

So it has to be something.