29

Just like Soobin said.

As soon as I'm back through the portal to the underworld, which still hasn't changed and looks disgusting, like the living insides of something or someone, there are all four of them waiting for me.

Soobin, sitting directly next to the door on the ground, just looked at his phone, waiting for me to come back to him.

Beomgyu, sitting in the red lighted hallway to this portal room.

Taehyun, standing next to Beomgyu, leaning on the wall.

And Hueningkai, sitting even farther away in the hallway, behind Taehyun and Beomgyu.

„You're back!", Soobin immediately says and puts his phone in his pocket, a bit messy since he tries to hurry up doing so, before he just falls me around the neck again.

I answer to his hug by wrapping my arms around his hip.

Sometimes I question if I'm the soft one in this relationship or if he is.

But due to what's happening to me at the moment I'm not in the mood for anything, just am thankful and glad about the warmth Soobin gives me, but also my friends.

Maybe I should have said something earlier but it just sounds so weird that even I doubt it myself, so I just kept quiet.

„Yes I am. Did I keep all of you waiting for too long?", I ask the other three, Beomgyu and Hueningkai got up and all three of them came into the room now too.

„Nah, just some minutes. It's fine.", Taehyun answers, calm as usual.

Right now I wish I could be like that too, just calm and not looking like I'm half dead and tired as if I hadn't slept in six days.

It's been quite a while that it has started....

At first I just thought it was gonna be some weird dreams and it will stop soon anyways.

But now it's gotten so bad...

I'm in so much pain sometimes that I just don't wanna be here anymore, just get away from the pain, get out of my body.

And every demon spell or just spell in general only helps a bit up to nothing.

Even Taehyun's spell seems to already help less.

And that weird feeling that something isn't right is still so strong.

„So, what do you all want to do now that we're here?", I ask, trying to get out of the hug by not hugging Soobin that tight anymore but he just doesn't let go.

Fine, we're talking like this then.

„Well Soobin said a bit learning for us. Even if we just had a test, there will be another one soon probably.", Hueningkai suggests.

„Then without me, my brain already feels like I'm gonna die.", I answer without waiting a second.

And I'm not joking, it still hurts.

„Fine, you just lay in Soobin lap then. Soobin?", Taehyun says.

„Fine, let's do it."

With that he let's go of my neck and takes my hand in his, intertwining our fingers and looking me in the eyes, before we all walk away from the portal, through the hallway and then out of my cellar, I close the door behind me again.

„Say how come you guys just always get access into my home?", I ask as they take out their school books and stuff, ready to start.

„Soobin's earring, when he flicks one he created that white like covered atmosphere around him, on just every wall and object. And that apparently also can be used to just open any door without having to unlock it. So that's how we get in without unlocking but locking it behind us.", Beomgyu explains fascinated.

Soobin Sweetie, you're definitely always open for surprises and new interesting stuff.

As Soobin comes back in with his books he suddenly tripped over my carpet which I have laying on the ground from the hallway to the living room, causing me get up as reflex.

And suddenly everything is black.

And another, memory like, dream starts.

This time I see Soobin in it.

But there's something I notice right away.

The way he acts is a bit different from the Soobin I know, as well as that this Soobin has bright blue hair and a black tattoo on his neck in the shape of a cross, decorated with one rose and three leaves around it.