60

After telling the other three that they should hurry and come over, though I'm not sure if they will listen, I put my phone back in my pocket, so that I can focus on the way again.

While walking I still wrap my head around what those two in front of me said and if maybe the second Yeonjun is the reason why my Yeonjun is suffering?

But if that's the case how can he help us then to get rid of Yeonjun's pain?

Ugh, saying Yeonjun so many times while talking about two different ones is as confusing as it looks like...

„Soobin, do you wanna go see if he's awake?", suddenly Yeonjun's dad asks and pulls me back to reality with that.

„Uhm yeah, sure."

I quietly open the door, checking by looking through the little gap if he's awake or not. Since his eyes are closed and he's lying down I guess he's still asleep once again.

So I open the door completely, before stepping inside and going towards the bed, stopping right next to him.

Softly I stroke through his hair while leaning down.

„Wake up Junie, we Need you Right now.", i whisper to him.

He slowly opens his eyes, looking directly into mine before he reaches his hand out and pulls me closer towards him by the head, connecting our lips for a short time.

„Good Morning Junie."

„Hello to you too my love.", he answers in a raspy morning voice.

Now that Yeonjun's awake his dad and the other Yeonjun come inside the room too.

He looks around, scanning the place curiously.

„What...", Yeonjun says as he sees the other him with the purple hair.

„Hello there other me.", the us unknown Yeonjun says to my Yeonjun.

„Dad, what is going on?"

„We will explain it once the other three have arrived. Before that, he can help you with your symptoms."

As the Devil says that purple Yeonjun goes forward, beside me next to Yeonjun.

He puts his hand on Yeonjun's forehead, mumbles something about „sorry for having caused you so much trouble".

Then, starting from his hand, like a see through purple coat covers Yeonjun, going over his complete body. It would be scary but since it shimmers and sparkles a bit it actually looks somehow fascinating. Next to the scary.

It stays for a few seconds before it goes away again, back into purple Yeonjun's hand, as he takes it back off again.

„Now that should be taken care of. You won't get unconscious randomly again from now on, I've dealt with that. And now you also shouldn't feel bad again, you should be better now."

Yeonjun opens his eyes back up, touches his head and then nods. He still looks a bit tired but way better than before.

„What did you just do?", I ask the purple Yeonjun.

„To explain that I have to explain everything. And for that we should wait for the other three."

Oh boy...

Let's hope they come and took it seriously.