84

There's no pain coming at me, no fist, no fire, nothing.

I look back up in front of me since I looked on the ground for a second and see the purple haired person, the purple grey wings, the dark purple tail, dark purple horns...

It's the other me.

„Sorry that That took so long. Go on, rest you all and try to recover and regenerate, we will handle this now.", he says while still holding off Jihyun with ease.

As he says that I let myself fall, my wings which have been screaming at me to finally stop flying give up, since I wasn't that far up in the air it doesn't hurt but it still feels good to not fly right now.

Soobin tries to get towards me, pulling himself towards me with his right hand.

I slowly go towards him as well as I just wrap my arms around him carefully and softly, starting to regenerate and help myself as well as him, sharing my regeneration.

„Junie...", he says in a weak voice, sounding like he's almost about to cry.

„I'm here Soobinie, I'm here. And we're alive, that's all that matters.", I answer while softly caressing his back.

Beomgyu moved between Hueingkai and Taehyun, who are both more or less unconscious, Hueningkai might seem conscious but I don't really think he is, his eyes are more rolled back than looking somewhere and he is neither making a sound nor moving.

Beomgyu does his best to try and lift up an arm but can't so he just carefully gets up and uses his nose and mouth to carefully at least close Hueningkai's eyes so that those won't dry out or get too dry. Because that boy doesn't blink right now.

The reason why I guess he's more unconscious than conscious.

As I look up I notice our other selves fighting against Jihyun, I haven't noticed them protecting us as I'm too tired and done to react fast anymore. Not only are they protecting using also fighting and hurting that demon.

The other me, flying around and protecting us from the air, along with parallel Hueningkai.

The blond haired boy, unlike our youngest he has green wings, horns and tail. The tattoo on his arm is visible, the flame with four leaves. He's wearing a light blue shirt, sleeves are only three quarters long, on the shoulders there seem to be some open cuts, held together by black strings. He also wears dark blue jeans as well. Two chains around his neck and a ring on his left hand, his eyes are green just like the horns, tail and wings. His flames are green too, but they still seem to deal a lot of damage.

On the ground we have parallel Soobin, Taehyun and Beomgyu protecting us.

The parallel Soobin has his bright blue hair, his one eye is in that darker blue as well, he has two silver rings in his right hand as well as a golden one, he also carries a silver cross on the right sleeve of his shirt, using that to fight. He wears a blue shirt with an also blue slightly see through shirt underneath, also a black pair of jeans. Cains seem to decorate the shirt, make the outfit look different but I actually notice him being ready to grab the chains so I guess they might have a function as well?
The only thing I know is that this Soobin is an exorcist as well, just like mine.
The cross tattoo on his neck is also clearly visible.
His spells are quick, not much needed and he acts so much faster.

Parallel Beomgyu has his pitch black hair, he has grey eyes though I think those probably are contact lenses. He wears an earring on his left ear, which has a chain on it. He also wears three necklaces, a black tie and black fingerless gloves, one going over the elbow, one not. He wears a black jeans as well. There's a black leather band also on his right shoulder over his white shirt which doesn't have much sleeves, on that leather band he had his bow, the bow is grey and it automatically shoots black arrows. I have no idea what that is he is shooting with but it looks impressive.
He looks really cool, being the calm archer down here.
His heart tattoo on the chest peaks out once or twice a bit.