Part1

(In this story tadashi is Daichi and Koushi's baby. Tadashi's about 5 in this.)

Koushi was on his way to pick up Tadashi from school. When he got their his son ran up to him crying. " what's wrong sweetie?"Koushi asked picking up his son. "I wanna go home," Tadashi said tears still running down his freckled face. Koushi patted his back and started to walk home.

They stayed quite while they were walking. They soon got home and Tadashi ran up to Daichi. " papa!(Daichi),"He yelled with less tears running down his face. "What's wrong buddy" Daichi asked concerned. "He wouldn't tell me"Koushi said worried about their son. "So I thought maybe he would talk to you". "No!" Tadashi yelled. " I don't wanna talk to anyone!" Tadashi realized he had just raised his voice and apologized.

Koushi and Daichi figured that maybe their little son just needed to calm down, so they sent him to his room.

The two parents looked in Tadashi's backpack to possibly get a clue as to what was going on. They looked for while until Daichi pulled out a note that read " ugly freckled pizza face," he showed the note to Koushi . It broke their hearts knowing that their kind son was being bullied.

The two parents walked into Tadashi's room with the note. "Does this have anything to do with you being so upset?" Daichi asked while sitting on Tadashi's bed. The boy sat up on his papa's lap nodding while trying to hold back tears, but failing miserably.

"Papa, am I ugly?" Tadashi asked while nearly breaking Koushi's heart. "Of course not bud you're beautiful". "But that's not what the kids at school said," the brown eyed boy said looking down. "Well their wrong," Suga said lifting up their no longer crying son. "Thanks daddy(Koushi),"

Tadashi smiled and Koushi kissed him on his forehead. "Sweetheart the next time this happens you have to tell someone ok," Koushi demand "I'm sorry," Tadashi mumbled.

~ time skip to the middle of night~

Daichi was asleep but Koushi was still up because it was his turn to check on  Tadashi. He was making his way to his son's room, and when he opened the door he saw Tadashi awake and crying under the covers.

He rushed over to him and pulled the covers off from over his head. "What's wrong baby?" The gray haired dad asked sitting next to his son. "Did I wake you up sorry daddy I'll be more quite," the black haired boy apologized. "What? No baby I came to check on you. Why you crying?" Koushi layed down next to his son and put him on his chest.

" I had a nightmare a really bad one," he cried while Koushi rubbed his back.

"Do you want me to sleep with you?" Koushi offered and Tadashi nodded his head. They snuggled up together and fell asleep.

Daichi woke up to no Koushi next to him. He went to see if he had went to wake Tadashi up. When he walked in Tadashi's room he saw Koushi and their adorable little son snuggled up together.

Daichi sneezed accidentally waking up Tadashi. He rubbed his eyes and said good morning to his papa.

Tadashi tried to get off the bed without waking up his daddy, but Daichi ended up having to lift him off the bed. They went down stairs to the kitchen.

"So how about toast for breakfast?" Daichi asked. "Ok!" Tadashi said excited. Daichi put the bread in the toaster oven and waited. Tadashi was running around in his house slippers and tripped.

He fell flat on his face and started crying. Daichi ran over to him and picked him up. His noes was bleeding and tears running rapidly from his eyes.

His crying must've woke Koushi up, because he came down stairs to see what all the fuss was about. When he saw his little baby bleeding and crying he rushed over.

Daichi put the bleeding boy on the counter and tried his best to stop the bleeding. Koushi wiped his baby's tears and lifted him up once Daichi stopped the bleeding. Koushi checked to see if all his teeth were ok and thankfully they were.

~time skip~

Tadashi was playing in his room his face still hurt a little but it didn't bother him. He was playing with his barbies when he got interrupted by the doorbell.

Koushi and Daichi went to answer the door with little Tadashi following behind. When the black haired boy saw who was at the door he immediately went to hug them.

It was uncle Tobio and Shoyo with his cousin Yachi. He and Yachi hugged while Koushi let his uncles in the house.

Tobio lifted up Tadashi as high as he could reach, which made Tadashi sacred so he started crying. "Look you made him cry" Shoyo said flicking Tobio on the forehead. Tobio handed him back to Koushi and Daichi.

Daichi picked up Yachi, "hey girly how are you" Yachi remembered all the stories her parents told her about when Daichi gets mad, then Yachi started to cry.

"Real nice Daichi" Koushi said putting down Tadashi. "Hey why don't you take Yachi up to your room to play," Daichi said putting her down. "Ok!"

The black haired boy took the blonde girl to his room where he was playing with his dolls. "Dolls are for girls," Yachi said snatching a Barbie from Tadashi as he started to cry. "Boys don't cry either," she said looking at him in pity.

Tadashi remembered his daddy told him to tell someone when something like this happens, but he didn't want to get his cousin in trouble. So he asked Yachi to make him look like a girl. "You mean like a makeover?" She said tilting her head. "Exactly!" He said excited.

So Yachi brushed down Tadashi's hair then put it in a pony tail. Then she dresses him in some of her clothes from her suitcase.

He looked something like this minus the cat...

"Your a girl so you can play now",Tadashi new this wasn't right, but he just wanted to play Barbie

"Your a girl so you can play now",Tadashi new this wasn't right, but he just wanted to play Barbie. They played for a while but got interrupted by their parents walking in.

"Hey Tadashi what are you wearing? Suga asked. Then Tadashi told them everything. Tobio and Shoyo looked like they were mad at Yachi.

" Please don't be mad at Yachi. I don't mind being a girl as long as I can play with my Barbies Im ok"

When Tadashi said that Koushi and Daichi new they had to have a talk with him they thought they wouldn't have to talk about it for a while.

Shoyo and Tobio went down stairs with Yachi leaving the two parents alone with their kid.

~Timee Skip to when they're done talking~

Tadashi was so confused now he didn't know what he was or wanted to be, but his parents said he didn't have to think about it for a long time. Witch he was glad to hear.

(1164 words. I'll be working on a new chapter so yeah bye)