POLY!!

So, I did the best research I could, but I refuse to write and sexual scenarios whatsoever. Anyway, I apologize beforehand for this.

Warning: language, mentions of dysphoria, and slight harassment as well as assuming someone's sexuality

Being in a poly relationship was stressful, this was Lily's first poly relationship, actually her first relationship period. Her first time being with a girl and non-binary person, but they helped her till she settled. They're there to assure her she's not doing anything wrong, they're there for her when she has doubts or worries. Sometimes she would go on dates with River, the nb of their relationship, others with Cameron, and when their schedules align all three go on a date.

"I need a hug." River came in and sat in Lily's lap, clinging to her. Lily wrapped her arms around them, slightly confused until she felt their binder through their clothing.

"It's bad, isn't it?" She asked, all she got in response was a meek little "uh-huh" and their head nodding before trying to burrow deeper into their girlfriend's arms.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" She asked, wanting to help more. Lily hated seeing River like this, most days they seem so confident, it hurt to see them breaking.

"Just cuddles." River mumbled, Lily nodded and hugged them as tight as possible, as if she was trying to squeeze out the dysphoria. When Cameron got home she joined the cuddle pile, then Lily had to leave because she's the one that can actually cook a proper meal. So she cooked, they ate dinner, and stayed up for hours snacking on sweets and talking about random things to help get River's mind off her dysphoria.

————————————————————————

Lily was getting ready for a date, all three of them were free tonight. Of course, the dress she chose, a beautiful, silky, flowy white dress where the sides were longer than the front and back, had a zipper on it. She put her hair to one side and went to River to see if they were busy, when she saw they were she went to Cameron.

"Can you help with my dress?" She asked, Cameron got up behind her and the sound of the zipper going slowly was all she could hear, then she realized her dress was getting looser.

"Up, darling." She corrects with a red face.

"Whoops." Cameron said in a low voice, making Lily aware that Cameron knew exactly what she was doing. She zipped the dress fully up and softly kissed her neck, making shivers go down Lily's spine.

"Guys, we can do that later," River says, popping their head in, "I made reservations and I don't want us to be late." Then they duck back out and the two girls follow.

————————————————————————

"So, you here with anyone?" Lily cursed inside her head as a guy was right next to her, leaning against the wall.

"Yes, actually. I'm here with my girlfriend and enbyfriend." She haughtily replies, not wanting to talk to him at all. This was a New Years Eve party at Lily's workplace, it can get pretty wild, but for now everything's slightly calm.

"Oh, so you're lesbian?" Lily opened her mouth to correct him, but then, he had the audacity to open his mouth and talk out his ass, "don't worry, you just haven't found the right dick yet." Lily pushed down her anger, despite wanting to beat his ass, she composed herself and thought up a good comeback right on the spot.

"And I suppose you're straight for the same reason." His mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water, so she walked away, victorious. Then she met up with her two lovers and the three went home and spent the rest of the night kissing and cuddling.

602 words

Time done: 10:18 P.M., June 4, 2020

I'm so sorry this is so short, and it's the same cutesy stuff all the time. I just got no inspiration at all, but at least I got this done today, two things in one day is nice. That's all, have a lovely day/night and a happy Pride Month!

Love you all~
Xxx