IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

So, I know I haven't updated this book in a while, I just find it kinda hard because I don't really want to repeat myself with all the domestic AUs, but I also have no plot ideas at all. I can guarantee that this book will go well into July because so far I've missed 9 days, and here I thought I was going to be good with the daily updates. The universe just looves proving me wrong, doesn't it?

I also don't know why, but I'm always so eager to write that when I sit down and actually try to, I'm immediately unmotivated. I've also been distracting myself with other things like watching YouTube, reading an amazing HP fic on AO3 that my friend suggested to me, mindlessly scrolling through Pintrest, and reading things on here. So yeah, I'm lazy and procrastinate on the things I love doing, namely writing.

I honestly don't get why I'm so unimaginative, it's so easy to write when there are characters that already exist. Why can't I just replace those character's names with random ones for short story ideas on here? This honestly frustrates me greatly. And no matter how many writing prompts I look at, I can't seem to get past that point.

Here's a list of the ones that I missed, if you have any ideas for any of them, PLEASE feel free to comment them.

Non-binary

Agender

Geenderqueer

Genderfluid

Bigender

Trigender

Polygender

Pangender

And Genderflux

Well, I'll try my best to get over my procrastination. Until then, have a great day/night all you men, maidens, and non-binary pagans!

Love you all~
Xxx