This Is Me-MTF TRANSGENDER

This was requested by the amazing, wonderful, and talented  and I hope you like what I did with this! Now, onto the story!

Warning: language

It was always inside him, that knowledge that he wasn't like other boys, normal boys. That's because normal boys don't want to have long hair, they don't want their nails painted, and they definitely don't want their dick gone. He felt so alone, so alienated for a long time, then he decided to go to the internet for answers, because he was absolutely terrified of going to his family for help. He was positive they wouldn't understand, that they'll ridicule him and say he's just going through puberty or something. He typed in some questions, then he found it. Transgender. That magical word changed his life (somewhat) for the better, or I should say her life.

Finding out who she was felt great, but that feeling was immediately put down from then on. She was constantly getting misgendered, getting called a name she didn't like, but she dealt with it because she worried that everyone would think she's a freak. She had that guys build where they're strong but noodle-like, and it wasn't entirely bad, but her flat chest bothered her and so did what was in her pants. She'd spent many nights hating herself and her body, it sometimes resulted in her crying in the shower. 

Today was different. Today, she's ready to come out. Sure, she feels sick to her stomach, and maybe she's wiping her hands on her pants every five seconds because it feels like she's sweating buckets, but that's a perfectly normal reaction when confessing to her family that she's not a he. Before this, she was standing in front of the mirror, looking at herself from every angel in disgust. It was horrible to be a female in a males body, she wanted to be free from this body, she wanted to be herself. And now she's standing in front of her parents and younger sister, prepared to tell them.

"I have something important to tell you, I hope you don't think of me any differently, but...I - uhh, I'm transgender." There was a tense silence, she held her breath, waiting for their reactions.

"So you use girl pronouns? What's your name?" Her sister, Anne, asked, she looked at all of them, and they seemed attentive with curiosity. She felt like crying in relief, they accepted her, they love her for who she is. She dabbed the corner of her eyes with her sweatshirt sleeve, and answered with a watery laugh.

"Well, hah, I haven't really figured it out yet." She answered, immediately her family started suggesting names.

"Aurora?" That name caught her attention, Anne suggested it. It just popped into her head because Anne remembers she always watched Disney movies with her back when she was a he, and continued to watch them even now.

"That's perfect." She says, "Aurora." She tried it out for herself, smiling at how light she felt when she heard that name, the name was indeed perfect.

"Well, honey, we support you fully, but please feel free to correct us if we ever slip up." Her mother said, tears were now freely flowing from Aurora's eyes, ecstatic that this was the outcome of her coming out, full love and support from her family.

"And I'll ask my co-workers about hormonal replacement therapy on Monday." Her father, who works at a hospital, informed her. Aurora choked out a sincere thank you and her family enveloped her in a hug, telling her they'll always support her and love her.

The next day, when Aurora and Anne were hanging out when Aurora brought up that she wanted to paint her nails. Anne sat her down on a chair and got out a large case of her nail polish and some other tools, then had Aurora pick out the colors she wanted. Aurora ended out picking out the colors for the trans flag, pink, blue, and white. After a long process of filing and cleaning her nails, they got onto the polish. Each hand was painted the trans flag, one color for each nail. Aurora went to bed happy, but then started worrying. She had school tomorrow, that means more misgendering and the use of her deadname, Ethan.

On Monday, no one really noticed till her first class, it had most of her friends in it. She was nervously chewing on the plastic end of her hoodie string, looking around at her friends subtly to see if they'd notice her nails as she took notes. The teacher eventually let them have the last five minutes of class to themselves, that's when her friends all leaned towards her and one of them asked the question everyone had been wondering.

"What's with the nails?" Trevor was the one who asked, she took the string out of her mouth and resorted to fiddling with her hoodie sleeves and glancing at her nails.

"The - uhh, the thing is...I'm actually a - I'm a girl." She stuttered out, they were all silent for a moment before applauding, which led to the rest of the class to clap without any question before going back to what they were doing. (Lol, if that doesn't explain public school then Idk what does)

"Shit girl! If we'd have known then we would've used the right pronouns!" Adian shouted, she felt tears welling up in her eyes again. How is she so lucky?

"What's your preferred name?" Theo asked.

"Aurora." She said, letting out a shaky laugh and dabbing her eyes.

"I could help you correct the teachers?" Trevor suggested, she laughed at that and nodded, her sleeves growing wet from how much she was crying.

"That - that would be nice. Thanks." She really meant it, because the teachers would be a whole other challenge for her.

"We should tell Mr. Smilt before class is over. Or would you prefer to tell him and the other teachers tomorrow?" Trevor asked, she shook her head, not wanting to worry about something tomorrow. The both of them went up to the teacher and told him, he thanked them for informing him and changed her name on the attendance sheet. Then the bell rang and they went to their next class.

When the day was over, it couldn't have gone any better, all her friends and teachers were supportive and started using her preferred name and pronouns immediately. She came home with a huge smile on her face, not even homework could put her down. Her happy mood increased when her father informed her that she could start her hormonal therapy next week, and he started to explain the process to her and the other two family members. Things were looking up for her, she'll finally be free to be who she truly is. She's Aurora, a trans female.

1100 words

Time finished: 11:58 P.M., June 12, 2020

I really hope you enjoyed this and how I wrote it, and happy Female Transgender day! Now, yesterday I was supposed to do Intersex, but I did not because I was terribly afraid of how wrong I'd get it. Anyway, hope you all have a good day/night!

Love you all~
Xxx