OMNI, DEMI, AND GRAY!!! (Pirate AU)

I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!! I was with one of my best friends and I haven't seen her in weeks, so I just combined the things from Saturday, Snday, and today.

Steph and her two best friends, Marla and Jess, have known each other for years, Steph is Omnisexual, Marla is Graysexual, while Jess is Demisexual. You may be wondering what those are, I'll explain it. Omnisexual is where you're sexually attracted to every gender, and tend to sway towards one, Graysexual is a person who rarely experiences sexual attraction, and Demisexual is where the person experiences sexual attraction only after a deep emotional connection.

These three girls ruled the seas with their crew, any other pirate gang that messed with them, or tried to take over were quickly put in their place. All three girls have been in this gig for a while, they know the ports, the routes to take to avoid sirens, and how to hold their rum. Recently, they have all been feeling something for each other, they knew it was attraction, but they didn't think the other two would like them back.

"So, where we off to, captain?"Jess asked, holding her arms above her head and stretching, arching her back and making her chest more noticable, trying to see if Steph was interested. Steph was interested, but she didn't want to stare because Jess was most likely going to catch her, so she just forced her eyes to look ahead.

"We're headed to the Ohman ports, there's a trade going on with Sleigh's crew that we gotta stop. Then we take the money, and whatever's in that crate we sell, then we buy food, supplies, and rum because Cambert drank the last bottle." Steph explained, Jess groaned.

"Really Cambert?!" she yelled to the boy who was dealing with some of the ships ropes.

"I said I was sorry!" He yelled back, "At least I didn't throw it back up!"

"That was one time!" Jess yelled at him, Steph let out a sigh and told both of them to shut up. Running a ship and crew is like running a family, the mom has to stop the arguments, make sure there's enough food, make everyone do an equal amount of work, make sure no one gets hurt, the list goes on.

They finally made it to Ohman port and docked their ship, The Muskettes a few docks away from Sleigh's ship. Jim Sleigh has been the enemy since the girls became notorious on the water, his ship was a family heirloom jokingly named Scruffybottom, another reason he's so angry at everything. He's also one of the ones that gives pirates a bad name, he goes around with his crew stealing, looting, and hitting on women. Steph, Marla, Jess, and quite a few selected crew members went to the dark section of the docks where the deal was taking place, they hid behind various crates, lying in wait until they heard voices.

"So this necklace will help me track down the Eversource?" It was Sleigh, he was walking next to man that was slightly shorter than him and blind in one eye, a few of Sleigh's crew members behind them.

"Yes, it lies in the biggest temple in Atlantis, guarded by it's people, but once you get it you'll have the power of all this world's elements." The man explained, Steph narrowed her eyes, this sounded really bad. Just as the men passed their hiding place, Steph gace a silent signal and they attacked. Swords clashing everywhere, the grunst of fighting, Steph looked around and couldn't find Sleigh anywhere.

"Lookin' for me, doll?" She heard a voice above her and barely rolled out of the way in time from Sleigh's sword.

"Not you specifically." She said, swinging her sword down to attack, he blocked it.

"Well then it must be this," he dangled the necklace in front of her, it had a beautiful dark purple pendant attached to the chain, "pretty, isn't it? It would look good on you, but I need it for something." Their swords clashed together.

"You know I can't let that happen, people could get hurt." She declared, he struck harder.

"Ever the people's hero, huh?" He growled, "You try to protect them, but what have they done for you? You've been kicked out of places, and not to mention arrested more than once in a place, but you still protect them. That's one of the things I admire about you."

"Sorry," she blocked his sword again, "I don't swing that way." He chuckled and they continued to fight, then Steph made the mistake of leaving her torso open, and he kicked her back and ran, his crew following him. Steph's crew ran over to make sure she was alright, but she urged them to go after him. 

He ended up getting away, Steph rounded up her crew, forcing them to wrap up their food and rum shopping and get back to the ship to chase Sleigh. They traveled far before they were able to catch up, and once they did, they did everything in their power to stop them, eventually some of Sleigh's crew, including Jim Sleigh himself, boarded Steph's ship and began to fight. She was busy fighting Sleigh, but looked over at her two right-hand girls only to see them on the floor with a large gash in their side, Steph immediately became furious. She started hacking at Sleigh, he barely dodged her attacks, then she managed to cut part of his arm off. He let out a loud cry, catching the attention of everyone, Steph kicked him down the stairs and came up behind him with a sword to his neck.

"If you wish for your captain to remain alive, then I suggest you leave my ship," Steph then reached into his pocket and pulled out the necklace, "And never pull something like this again." She said in a deadly serious tone, holding up the necklace. The crew shuffled away from her with mumbles of compliance, they took their captan back and sailed away. Steph immediately had the medic of the crew clean and stitch up Jess and Marla's wounds, then she stayed with them, days and nights, till they awoke.

"Oh, thank god you guys are alright," she breathes out, bringing them both into a hug, "I was worried I lost you." She whispered out, trying to keep the tears at bay.

"Aww, c'mon, it takes more than a little scratch to take me down." Jess said, Marla agreed.

"I was worried I'd never get to tell you guys." Steph trailed off, cursing to herself for letting her tongue slip. The both of them pestered Steph to tell them, then she finally cracked under pressure.

"Fine! I'm in love with you both! There, happy?" Steph turned away from them, that was the first time she admitted it out loud. It took her a while to accept it instead of internally denying it. Marla an Jess turned to each other, having a silent conversation before turning to Steph's turned back.

"Steph, darling, can you turn around?" Jess asked in a soft voice, Steph did as she asked, her face turning red at Jess calling her "darling".

"We love you too, and each other. We'd be open for a relationship together if you want." Marla suggested, Steph rapidly nodded and, without hesitation, brought Marla into a kiss, then Jess, then they kissed each other.

They were the women of the seas, they ruled over it together and spent every day and night loving each other.

1211 words

Time finished: 11:55 P.M., June 8, 2020

Again, I'm so sorry, I guess I spoke too soon with the daily updates thing. I also terribly apologise for how rushed this was. But I got it done. Please be safe!!

Love you all~
Xxx