Without (M/n)

A/n: Lol, sorry for late update. I really want to update this story few weeks ago but I recently got played Borderlands 2, got free from Epic Games Launcher. And I just finished fight with stupid constructor where you have to save this guy name Roland.

God, you have no idea how fucking hard was and I even lost hope. I even told myself that if I failed again this time, I decide to delete this game, I was so tired fighting the same boss and never win. But I win because I have this sniper that recently kill enemy in one bullet. I thought it was normal since I kill human enemies with headshot until I shot the loader where the loader died instantly.

Lol, sorry for rant, here's the new chapter :D

~~~

Unfortunately, our beloved hero, (M/n) has caught a couple of terrible sicknesses called, the flu.

Great isn't it?

Due to the flu, he had a splitting headache and was running a rather high fever. There were obvious dark bags underneath his eyes and his eyes always seemed to tear up, causing he to constantly rub his eyes, thus leading the skin around his eyes to be red and throbbing in a burning pain. His nose was plugged, forcing him to breathe through his mouth, and his throat was dry because he had to do so.

Having no will power what so ever to let Oikawa know that he was going to stay home today, (M/n) decided to let Oikawa find out himself.

Wait... Oh fuck, it was a school day...

Groaning, (M/n) struggled to reach his phone. Opening his messaging, (M/n) texts Oikawa with almost little to no effort.

To: Tooru

From: (M/n) <3

Subject: Dying

im sick, if u step on my property I will burn u alive when im better.

Luv u, take care of tobio

After sending the small message, he pulled his covers over him and immediately fell asleep.

Not long after (M/n) sent that text, Oikawa was already complaining to Iwaizumi.

"Iwa-chan, I can't take care of Tobio-chan by myself! He gets on my nerves!" Oikawa whined.

Iwaizumi sighed, not really giving two craps about his friend's situation.

"Oikawa, he's three years old." The ace tried to reason.

"But Iwa-chan! There are times when I know he's competing with me for (M/n)-chan's love and attention! You can see it! That look in his eye..." Oikawa said, the last part in a hushed tone.

"Asskawa, I think you're just overreacting. And besides weren't you assigned to take care of the kid in the first place?"

Oikawa went silent.

Let's go back to the prologue of the story, shall we?