Goodbye Tobio

It was the day...

The day that Tobio's parents would come home.

It was Tobio's last day with Oikawa and (M/n). And oh my lord, (M/n) planned to make it the best day ever.

He had everything planned.

After breakfast, they were going to the park to play volleyball, just like they did on the first day Tobio was here. Ending it like how you started it. Classic isn't it?

Oikawa was had mixed feelings. He was happy that the little brat was gone, but then again he did enjoy his company. But then again, with Tobio out of the way, he had (M/n) all to himself. But then again-

"Aly-chan, could you get on with it?"

"Excuse me Tooru but my please don't interrupt the story line." Aly said.

"Fine."

Ahem, as I was saying today was Tobio's last day, and it was an understatement that (M/n) was upset.

"*sniff* Grow up strong okay? *sniff* *sniff* A-And, don't get into too much trouble! A-A-And if you ever need

Need anything, you come straight to me okay?! *ugly sobbing*" (M/n) cried while hugging Tobio.

Awkwardly stroking the back of his head, Tobio spoke up.

"Um, nii-san, why are you crying?" he asked.

"Because baby, after today, I won't be able to see you again." (M/n) pulled away, smiling at him.

Tobio gave her a look of confusion.

"But nii-san, didn't you know that I-"

"Nevermind that Tobio, go get ready while I make the bentos."

Without another word, (M/n0 walked to the kitchen.

Finally, at long last they were at the park. It was the usual, Oikawa trying to teach the youngster how to improve his volleyball skill.

The only difference was that (M/n) was catching every single second of it on camera.

"And then you have to throw up, like this."

*click!*

"Like this?"

*click!*

"Um, uh huh."

*click!* *click!*

For the first time in this story, Oikawa was getting frustrated by his boyfriend.

And then once you throw it up, you have to keep your eyes on the ball, and then-"

*click!* *click!* *flash!*

Oikawa stood in his spot, a shadow casted over his eyes. He walked straight up to his boyfriend and held out his hand.

"(M/n). The camera." Oikawa said in a serious tone.