Shopping

A/n: In this chapter of the original book, this chapter is featuring with author herself so I thought it would be fun to put mine together with her. So probably crappy chapter but hope you guys like it

~~~

Oikawa and (M/n) held hands as Tobio walked ahead of them.

They decided to go to the mall and do some window shopping, cause (M/n) is poor and had no money-

"Author-san, I think that's enough." (M/n) smiled, a tick mark present on his forehead.

"Excuse me? I'm just stating the truth (M/n)-kun. And how many times do I have to tell you, just call me Aly-chan." Aly smiles down from her laptop screen.

"Um, Aly-chan, are you allowed to be breaking the fourth wall? And where's Aqie-chan?" Oikawa asked.

"Well I-"

"Hi Aly nee-san, Aqie nee-san!" Tobio waved.

"Hello Tobio-chan." Aly waves.

"And to answer your question Tooru, we will be joining you today, if you don't mind sadly because I've been forced by this lunatic." Aqie said, suddenly appeared out of nowhere as she received 'Am not!' from the original author herself. Probably just finish doing her business.

"Oh of course! We don't mind, right (M/n)-chan?"

(M/n) glared at the high ceiling of the mall.

"I don't mind, but Aly-chan, please don't do too much damage, I already have Tooru to deal with. And please don't give Aqie-chan any trouble." (M/n) said walking off.

"Yeah, he already had me to- Hey! What does that mean!" Oikawa said walking after (M/n).

Aly smirked while Aqie sighed.

"Would you look at that Tobio, they already left you behind." Aly said looking at the boy.

With Aqie's magical computer-y powers, both of them appeared in the story, where Aly wearing plain navy skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, converse, while Aqie wearing just a normal black hoodie, basketball short, converse and of course both of them wearing glasses. (cause their blind ass can't see).

"Waaah, look at me~ I'm finally in the story." Aly said with sparkles in her eyes.

"Why am I here again...? Not like I hate you Tobio but why?" Aqie asked, narrowing her eyes toward Aly who smirked.

"Oh come on, Aqie-chan! Chill! It's not like we're going to ruin the story!"

"I honestly regret asking you..." Aqie facepalmed.

"Aly nee-san, Aqie nee-san, what do we do now?" Tobio asked, tugging at Aly's shirt.

Looking down, Aly placed a finger on her chin.

"Hmmm, what can we do?" She thought out loud.

After a moment of silence, a thought finally came across her mind.